Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

3 hours ago, Moknows3 said:

Exactly!! Seeing so many county kids there cheering and dancing with the city kids was awesome. There was definitely a lot of support for City from LC parents and students and it was great! 

Ditto that.  I see lots of LC kids cheering on City and I've seen lots of City kids cheering on LC.  Lots 'o times I've seen that.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Guy001 said:

I'll hit this Boyettes place up.  I've seen it mentioned a couple of times so its my #1.  if that doesn't work out what would be a good second option?

Lakeview.They all within distance of each other.As soon as you get to the lake you will smell it.They all all you can eat,fish,country ham,ham,etc along with white beans,slaw,onion rings,hush puppies,rolls.Use to bring it out in good portions but think now after you eat first plate they bring the meat out in smaller quantity to keep waste.It will be crowded.

Edited by mrbigster

I’m still surprised after losing so many players to graduation last spring that Lake Co has made it this far.  That’s a testament to who was responsible for pushing those starters last year and how much they’ve wanted to make their own mark upon the football program.  Regardless of the outcome those kids should be proud of their accomplishment.  Congrats.  

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m still surprised after losing so many players to graduation last spring that Lake Co has made it this far.  That’s a testament to who was responsible for pushing those starters last year and how much they’ve wanted to make their own mark upon the football program.  Regardless of the outcome those kids should be proud of their accomplishment.  Congrats.  

Agree 100% and with Covid and a new coaching staff coming too. Trenton folks are glad we got them back on schedule, usually always a good football between us two and great food lol. Tradition never graduates and this is the case here. I’m sure some people thought we wouldn’t be like we have been since we lost a once and a generation team last year. Good luck to the Falcons and to South Pitt as well. Maybe in the future there’s a “Power P” match up in the making 8-)

2 hours ago, Guy001 said:

I'll hit this Boyettes place up.  I've seen it mentioned a couple of times so its my #1.  if that doesn't work out what would be a good second option?

Lakeview,               park visitor center closes at 430 pm but a lot to see there , heard they may keep it open a little longer if Boyettes get backed up, it’s right across the road

Edited by Guidance1812

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Appreciate the comments just as a Falcon fan.Good luck to you guys Friday night.And also to Trenton and Milan.Pulling for you guys Friday night

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Lakeview.They all within distance of each other.As soon as you get to the lake you will smell it.They all all you can eat,fish,country ham,ham,etc along with white beans,slaw,onion rings,hush puppies,rolls.Use to bring it out in good portions but think now after you eat first plate they bring the meat out in smaller quantity to keep waste.It will be crowded.

Sounds fantastic.  And right on the heels of Thanksgiving Dinners I should be good until Christmas!