Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC throws the ball pretty well. LC has not been turnover prone this year. LC line play seems better than Fayetteville from what I've seen of them. Fayetteville will not have a big advantage in the speed department at all. LC does not have 7 kids that run a 4.4 like some teams claim to have but they do not lack in the speed department. I may be wrong but I do not think Fayetteville will just line up and run it down LCs throat. This game will come down to scheme and in game adjustments and of course line play. Penalties and turnovers will go along way in determining the winner. I don't know if this will make a difference or not but these LC seniors are about to play in their 4th semifinal game. They have lost 4 games in their high school career. All of them have played alot of football over the last 4 years and they will not be fazed by the big game environment. I am not big into making predictions but if LC plays up to their ability then they will be fine.

Wow!  That is a lot of big game experience for you guys.  It will definitely play a part in this game.  My City guys have played together for many years going back to elementary school.  They have played in many games that were big in their eyes.  Maybe that will help them out.  This is uncharted territory for City but I know they have what it takes to play on a stage this big.  You are correct that it will come down to line play but don't blink because KJ is magic.  If you do you will open your eyes and he will be in the endzone!  GO TIGERS!!!

18 minutes ago, 93grad said:

Wow!  That is a lot of big game experience for you guys.  It will definitely play a part in this game.  My City guys have played together for many years going back to elementary school.  They have played in many games that were big in their eyes.  Maybe that will help them out.  This is uncharted territory for City but I know they have what it takes to play on a stage this big.  You are correct that it will come down to line play but don't blink because KJ is magic.  If you do you will open your eyes and he will be in the endzone!  GO TIGERS!!!

Yea, I have seen a few highlights of his and he looks like a great player. It will be important for LC to try and slow him down some. DaDa for LC is very similar. Great speed and vision can really hurt you if he gets into open field. I anticipate a great game! 

2 hours ago, 93grad said:

I expect him to break a couple , but so will several of our guys, same defense we had last week shows up, gonna be a long ride home

3 hours ago, 93grad said:

No disrespect but I would love to see our future district team win another state championship.  Go Falcons  Go Peabody!

Edited by Golddoctor
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, faLConALUM said:

Don’t know, if City is as athletic and fast as people say then the rain may be an advantage.

I think it can slow down some cuts but also think it favors offense.Especially receivers.They pretty well know their routes and cut with a defender prone to slip.Im hoping a dry field and best team win.Unless its wet and Fayetterville fumbles about 8 times.Id think Da Da,Morgan and a couple others will be as fast as anyone on the field.

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I think it can slow down some cuts but also think it favors offense.Especially receivers.They pretty well know their routes and cut with a defender prone to slip.Im hoping a dry field and best team win.Unless its wet and Fayetterville fumbles about 8 times.Id think Da Da,Morgan and a couple others will be as fast as anyone on the field.

I think everything will be ok. The weather looks to be decent and the field will be in good shape. Coach Quinn will have the boys ready to play.  The atmosphere Friday night will be unlike any game this year.  The crowd will show up for this one and be loud. This group of Falcons are used to big time games. I have talked to alot of folks that are buying tickets for this one.  Just hope the refs don't play a big part and the game is injury free.  The Falcons have really gelled the past few weeks and are healthy.  I'm sure @Guidance1812 is getting the donkey ready as well........

32 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

I think everything will be ok. The weather looks to be decent and the field will be in good shape. Coach Quinn will have the boys ready to play.  The atmosphere Friday night will be unlike any game this year.  The crowd will show up for this one and be loud. This group of Falcons are used to big time games. I have talked to alot of folks that are buying tickets for this one.  Just hope the refs don't play a big part and the game is injury free.  The Falcons have really gelled the past few weeks and are healthy.  I'm sure @Guidance1812 is getting the donkey ready as well........

After morning workout and two shots

CB649079-4D8F-44CC-829B-E7DAF424CE28.jpeg

• Like 1