Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They’ve only been in 3A the last 11 years and they have lost to a public 3A team in that time. If your going to post stuff on here please know what your talking about so you don’t make yourself look stupid. 

And who was that? I’m well aware they were in 2A prior. Huntingdon had them down bad and lost 2004. Just Bc u have a lot of post doesn’t mean anything. Who was the last public school in 3A to beat Alcoa. 

26 minutes ago, Wizard21 said:

And who was that? I’m well aware they were in 2A prior. Huntingdon had them down bad and lost 2004. Just Bc u have a lot of post doesn’t mean anything. Who was the last public school in 3A to beat Alcoa. 

Fulton was 3A in 2006 when they beat 2A Alcoa. Alcoa lost a game a few years back to Corbin (KY) that had around a 900 enrollment if I remember (so 4A in TSSAA). Lost to a 4A Greeneville team in 2011

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wizard21 said:

DE from Georgia? How many actual players grew up in Alcoa? Trust me. It’s been turned in. 

Actually the DE is from Texas. Our Backup Qb is from Florida and most of our lineman are flown in from Nebraska. We’ve got several from California that are visiting next week. All 5 stars. I guess you can go ahead and turn that in to. Clown!:lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

No it wouldnt have lol. Alcoa lost to Maryville. The score of Oakland vs Maryville did not look like it was a close game. Alcoa rules 3a. But they stay there for a reason....Oakland woulda steam rolled them. 

You should learn to shut up boy. You just make yourself look more ignorant than you actually are. The Lowerman folk can’t even stand you. :lol: