Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

Now that the Tide has done their damage in 2A, we move on to 1A.  But that does not gurantee  us a Gold ball.  There a some really good teams in 1A.  Small school football is personal.  We now have an opportunity do win again.  But it will take continued hard work and dedication.  Our fans are living a football dream as of late.  One day this will all end but we are gonna enjoy it until then.  How many teams can say 3peat?  Or 4 titles in the last 7 years.  Milan has handed over the title to Peabody.  WE are now the official TITLE TOWN.  Let me rephrase that.  WE share that title with our west Tn. friends UC and Milan

Edited by Golddoctor

3 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Now that the Tide has done their damage in 2A, we move on to 1A.  But that does not gurantee  us a Gold ball.  There a some really good teams in 1A.  Small school football is personal.  We now have an opportunity do win again.  But it will take continued hard work and dedication.  Our fans are living a football dream as of late.  One day this will all end but we are gonna enjoy it until then.  How many teams can say 3peat?  Or 4 titles in the last 7 years.  Milan has handed over the title to Peabody.  WE are now the official TITLE TOWN.  Let me rephrase that.  WE share that title with our west Tn. friends UC and Milan

Milan has 4 gold balls too?

Tide congratulations on your run in 2A. I fully expect for the tide to be dominant in 1A but please make no mistake that not all 1A programs will roll over for you. I mean this with the up most respect. It might take my Falcons a few years to catch up to Peabody and be able to compete but it will happen. LC welcomes the tide to 1A. Iron sharpens iron. 

Edited by lakecounty1968