Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

6 minutes ago, TFLpride said:

According to the Chattanooga paper Meadows finished with 79 on 23 carries, so actually second lowest, Covid kept held him to 0 yards in week 1 lol. Vaughn had 90 on 17 and Ganaway had 99 on 21. Peabody has been blessed with a wonderful 1-2 punch the last couple years at the RB position. 

Thanks man.  He may have just gotten 79 yards but I could see him as a finalist.  The boy could ball.  Yes we have been blessed with thunder and lightening for several years now.  We will have a 1-2 punch next year also.  Both teams were just blessed to be there considering this Covid stuff.  All the banter is over now. Its been fun.  I hope everyone sees this as entertainment.  There are bigger fish to fry in this life.  Football just gives us something to look forward to in a world of uncertainty.  Be blessed man.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Thanks man.  He may have just gotten 79 yards but I could see him as a finalist.  The boy could ball.  Yes we have been blessed with thunder and lightening for several years now.  We will have a 1-2 punch next year also.  Both teams were just blessed to be there considering this Covid stuff.  All the banter is over now. Its been fun.  I hope everyone sees this as entertainment.  There are bigger fish to fry in this life.  Football just gives us something to look forward to in a world of uncertainty.  Be blessed man.

Great post.

37 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

Yeti what do you guys have coming back next year, will you guys have a 3rd run in you, also does the Meadows kid not have a younger brother that is a baller?, does he not play football.

I see UC, Westview, or Huntingdon from the west.

Trousdale, Meigs, and Watertown from the east. 

I think we can say at least 1 of these teams will be in the title game. . 2 if there are no surprises in 2021.

39 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

I see UC, Westview, or Huntingdon from the west.

Trousdale, Meigs, and Watertown from the east. 

I think we can say at least 1 of these teams will be in the title game. . 2 if there are no surprises in 2021.

Won’t be westview unless they can come up with an oline 

1 hour ago, Raider1234 said:

Yeti what do you guys have coming back next year, will you guys have a 3rd run in you, also does the Meadows kid not have a younger brother that is a baller?, does he not play football.

Next years senior class will be one of the best all around classes to come through Meigs in a long while. Many great players will be returning from this years team. If we can find someone to step up and take Meadows role and develop some lineman we will probably be a good playoff team again. Not sure if we will be as good as this years team but there is a good possibility of it as long as we can reload on those positions.