Hampton 2021

uknoit2

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Not sure I'll let mine play any sport and not be allowed to be there. Not sure it should be allowed for a child to compete and not have a parent or guardian present 

From my understand people are apart anyway. Very few people allowed in, I was trying to go to a game last week and couldn't get in.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'd be pretty upset not being able to attend my young'uns games. Sounds a little like we are in another Country. I could see a BUNCH of kids giving it up.

Yep! I mean if a kid takes a head injury or broken bone I wouldn't want to be making the decisions for that kid as a coach. I'd be sideways if something like that happened and I wasn't allowed to be there.  

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Yep! I mean if a kid takes a head injury or broken bone I wouldn't want to be making the decisions for that kid as a coach. I'd be sideways if something like that happened and I wasn't allowed to be there.  

I'm sure a lot more people feels the same way.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

That's correct.  Families together. Everyone else spread out 

Thats what I thought, People are much closer in many different places . Hope to heck they don't mess with our workouts. Absolutely killed us last year, don't need a repeat. This bunch is showing up EVERY day and they are wearing it out.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats what I thought, People are much closer in many different places . Hope to heck they don't mess with our workouts. Absolutely killed us last year, don't need a repeat. This bunch is showing up EVERY day and they are wearing it out.

Doesn't matter what parents say or want. 

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Doesn't matter what parents say or want. 

Sad but true. You either make the rules or you follow, not many get to make um. I can do this stuff right here but I Like it much better working with the TEAM. One or 2 getting better don't help much when you have to play with  15 or 20.

20 minutes ago, pujo said:

Oh I'm prepared, don't mean I'm gonna like it, Shoot we,ve even got LJ helping, he's loving it. 

Good deal.

Coby designed a workout that Johnson took and they made an app to be downloaded and used by all athletes, in all sports. So he's making one for Conor to be used in and out of basketball season.

He's flipping 265 multi times on power cleans and dunking from a standing, 2 footed vertical jump. I think I can trust him Lol 

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Good deal.

Coby designed a workout that Johnson took and they made an app to be downloaded and used by all athletes, in all sports. So he's making one for Conor to be used in and out of basketball season.

He's flipping 265 multi times on power cleans and dunking from a standing, 2 footed vertical jump. I think I can trust him Lol 

I lOVE it. Wish we had Coby around also, be glad when Zack can get there. Takes a lot of people to oversee a bunch of kids. Without instruction, its just a free for all.