Hampton 2021

uknoit2

49 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Is Coach Barnhart still there 

No he left after last season. He maybe went to Smith County. Has a son at Tech as a freshman so maybe closer move. He’s a good coach and man but he’s a traveler. His wife’s van had a bumper sticker that said home is where my coach is lol. He likes to move around. Certainly not a shot at him, he is an outstanding person and made us better by being here. I’m glad we had him for a while and wish him the best regardless where he coaches.  

32 minutes ago, crow said:

No he left after last season. He maybe went to Smith County. Has a son at Tech as a freshman so maybe closer move. He’s a good coach and man but he’s a traveler. His wife’s van had a bumper sticker that said home is where my coach is lol. He likes to move around. Certainly not a shot at him, he is an outstanding person and made us better by being here. I’m glad we had him for a while and wish him the best regardless where he coaches.  

Have some kin folk that played with his kids when they where at Whitwell. Should have had more time there but got ran off. 

5 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Have some kin folk that played with his kids when they where at Whitwell. Should have had more time there but got ran off. 

He’s a great role model for young men and an outstanding coach. Whatever program he’s at he’ll be a tremendous asset. Not sure what happened at Whitwell but glad it got him to Oneida. I’m a big fan of his and his boys are coming up the right way to. They’ll always be part of the Oneida family as far as we’re concerned. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

He’s a great role model for young men and an outstanding coach. Whatever program he’s at he’ll be a tremendous asset. Not sure what happened at Whitwell but glad it got him to Oneida. I’m a big fan of his and his boys are coming up the right way to. They’ll always be part of the Oneida family as far as we’re concerned. 

Yes he is great man and good with the kids. Thanks for the information . Maybe see you on the sidelines 

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Yes he is great man and good with the kids. Thanks for the information . Maybe see you on the sidelines 

Who do you follow? If your team is in the schedule with Oneida then definitely give me a shout before we play and I’ll be glad to meet up. Always like meeting another T poster.