Oak Ridge Basketball 2020/21

STILLNUM1

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

I can agree with you on this one and your first sentence, it's always been that way at OR and many other schools.  But let me ask this question, with a full roster, DO OR beat KINGSTON or is KINGSTON that good?

I am WillieTheWildcats and I agree with SweetScience that VictORy City would win if they played again. I sometimes forget just how great a coach Coach Green is. Kingston is a good team and I hope they have a great season. If the season does settle down then I predict the Wildcats will be a solid pick to make State. 

To be totally open, I have yet to watch the OR vs Kingston game. Watching a game I know OR loses is very low on my things to do during the Holidays. I would rather watch A Christmas Story over and over.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:20 AM, SweetScience said:

They only had 6 that night they played Kingston.

Let's not make that an excuse!  No matter how many dressed, they still had a chance to win but didn't.  However, I was just asking a question because Kingston is leading their district right now with a win over Fulton so that speak volumes about that program.  Once the season starts back up, will AG reach back out to Kingston for a rematch ?  

12 hours ago, Turtle said:

Let's not make that an excuse!  No matter how many dressed, they still had a chance to win but didn't.  However, I was just asking a question because Kingston is leading their district right now with a win over Fulton so that speak volumes about that program.  Once the season starts back up, will AG reach back out to Kingston for a rematch ?  

No excuse made, just facts stated.

I don't know what Coach Green will do?  It is almost impossible for coaches to put together a schedule that doesn't fall apart hours after making it. If there is a rematch I predict a VictORy City win over the Jackets. 

16 hours ago, Turtle said:

I was asked a question, I answered it. Pretty simple.

Edited by SweetScience

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Time for Wildcat Basketball to tip off. The VictORy City Cats play Alcoa tonight at 7:30. Listen to the game on prepradio.com or WATCH live on YouTube's prepradio. 

VictORy City beat Aluminum City 77 - 62. Tomorrow, Oak Ridge will play Greeneville at Alcoa. The game will be on YouTube's prepradio.com. I believe the game starts at 7:30.

GREAT NEWS...the ORHS Administration starting Jan. 8 will allow David Clary and Company to live stream home games. My prayers have been answered.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 7:21 PM, SweetScience said:

I don’t think they overlooked them at all. It’s just a mixture of their best player being out of action right now, and frankly they just aren’t playing very good right now to be blunt.

SweetScience has been right all along. Oak Ridge was REALLY REALLY missing Jeremy Mitchell and it showed in the Kingston game Concord game and all games in between. It was not excuse making.

Tonight, Mitchell returned to the court still less than 100% and put in 27 points.

Welcome back #23!

3 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

VictORy City beat Aluminum City 77 - 62. Tomorrow, Oak Ridge will play Greeneville at Alcoa. The game will be on YouTube's prepradio.com. I believe the game starts at 7:30.

GREAT NEWS...the ORHS Administration starting Jan. 8 will allow David Clary and Company to live stream home games. My prayers have been answered.

The Greeneville game is at 7:30. Streamed live on prepradio on YouTube.

I did forget to mention OR was coached by Coach Green against Alcoa. NO, NOT Aaron Green but his Dad. The Wildcats are in great hands with both Coach Greens at the helm. Get well soon Aaron.