Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Yes it will.Trenton needs to be worrying about Milan instead of rambling about a lazy pass that they think was a great play.

Love you man but we worry about who’s in front of us as always ! That’s why we have 3 in a row and longest win streak in state ! Laser focus and top notch coaching ! No disrespect but we hear we aren’t as fast or physical as we say we are every year and then after a game all we hear is man y’all was right ! We very well could drop game one to a school 3 times our size and will stll be by far the best on small ball in TN

7 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Oh so your boy runs a 4.4 but none of our boys can be that fast.Stupid comment.Let Day Day or Abbott get a step and u may think otherwise.But  no.They dont play for Trenton so no way they can be as fast.

That’s not what I said. I said none of your players run a 4.3. My point  was he is as fast or faster than the players you are talking about. If they ran a 4.3 everyone would know.   Let’s put it in perspective when michael Vick was in college he ran a 4.3. he was the fastest player in college ball.   I think in the last 4-5 years Peabody has played against one player that ran a 4.3 and guess what he was fastest player in the state of tennessee.  Oh by the way the player of ours I’m talking about running a 4.4 did so on a laser not a coaches stop watch 

I think you guys have some great players but you are taking what I’m saying and turning it in to something else 

Edited by Tide21

6 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Agreed. It always seem like it’s “4.4” number as well. It’s never 4.6, 4.7, etc. it’s always 4.4. 
But no one is running a 4.4 in reality. 

The player on Trenton’s team ran a 4.4 on a laser so yes it is reality 

you should try not to suck a little more 

Edited by Tide21

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Love you man but we worry about who’s in front of us as always ! That’s why we have 3 in a row and longest win streak in state ! Laser focus and top notch coaching ! No disrespect but we hear we aren’t as fast or physical as we say we are every year and then after a game all we hear is man y’all was right ! We very well could drop game one to a school 3 times our size and will stll be by far the best on small ball in TN

Milan only had 568 enrollment at reporting time for reclassification this past year. We were about 20 something kids away from 2A. We are not even twice Trentons size. 

Let’s put a end to this “speed” debate simply!

Peabody has seen the fastest high schooler in the state of TN from TCA and good defense and the right angles made him look average! When we played Meigs the first time we had a player that was one of fastest kids I’ve ever seen,Meigs with great coverage and proper tackling with smart angles taken shut him down ! Milan was overall the fastest team I have ever seen the last couple years, speed is great but doesn’t win a game ! We have been very fast since 2014 but team speed, conditioning and coachable kids are what win Goldballs, our hardware don’t lie ! 

Also the “score” debate can be settled easily to l, I use a score predictor that is right 99.7 percent of the time , matter fact it got our game one match up score within 2 points last year but end of year it has us at 1 point over Milan, I have used it since 2018 and only score it missed bad was Our GC loss and our first game against The Rebels , it had it closer  like the second game, if I post the LC PHS prediction  from last year with end of year stats it will shock some of you, piss of most of you but it is what it is ! I personally enjoy all LC posters you are a small town rabid bunch of guys !!!!! My kinda folks !!! But until we are beat we are small ball Kings in Tn, the King always falls but until we do 

ALL HAIL THE GOLDEN TIDE  

Edited by PeabodyPride