Betsy 2021 Outlook

TinCanBetsyFan

17 minutes ago, Appvol said:

100% Mitchell posters on the NC board are very confident on the success they have had in 1a over the years. Close to getting to the championship game a couple of times.

Appvol there is one loud mouthed schnook flapping his gums about Mitchell on the other board. We all know what Elizabethton is, no one really thinks Mitchell is on the level of the cyclones. That being said, these Elizabethton posters are very brash, seems like they feel that the Mountaineers arent worth the effort to get off the bus for...

1 minute ago, MitchellCountyMountie said:

Appvol there is one loud mouthed schnook flapping his gums about Mitchell on the other board. We all know what Elizabethton is, no one really thinks Mitchell is on the level of the cyclones. That being said, these Elizabethton posters are very brash, seems like they feel that the Mountaineers arent worth the effort to get off the bus for...

If this was directed at my post I’m sorry if I rendered any disrespect to Mitchell county.  I’ve never said they were some scrub team,  but back to back state titles comes with some merit and I feel part of that would include not having to get off of a bus to play Mitchell.  Just my opinion and again I don’t mean disrespect to their program.  

7 minutes ago, MitchellCountyMountie said:

I know about the one poster. Elizabethton was a lot like Mitchell kept  getting close and finally got past Greeneville and have been rolling since. If you guys played I don’t know how much of game it would be. I know Mitchell wouldn’t be scared to play though.

3 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

If this was directed at my post I’m sorry if I rendered any disrespect to Mitchell county.  I’ve never said they were some scrub team,  but back to back state titles comes with some merit and I feel part of that would include not having to get off of a bus to play Mitchell.  Just my opinion and again I don’t mean disrespect to their program.  

Back to back titles in Tennessee doesn't mean squat in North Carolina. Our elite programs over here will hop on a bus and travel anywhere to play anyone. They arent above it. I agree with you on one aspect tho; this game does Elizabethton no good, it's a lose-lose. If you win, big deal. You beat up some little hick school in NC. If you lose, you have the shame of losing to some little hick school in NC. Probably just best to sit at home tomorrow night. Hopefully our coach can get another game for Mitchell. One that is more befitting to our level.

4 minutes ago, MitchellCountyMountie said:

Back to back titles in Tennessee doesn't mean squat in North Carolina. Our elite programs over here will hop on a bus and travel anywhere to play anyone. They arent above it. I agree with you on one aspect tho; this game does Elizabethton no good, it's a lose-lose. If you win, big deal. You beat up some little hick school in NC. If you lose, you have the shame of losing to some little hick school in NC. Probably just best to sit at home tomorrow night. Hopefully our coach can get another game for Mitchell. One that is more befitting to our level.

Apparently they didn’t want to hop on a bus tomorrow but that’s neither here nor there now.  Good luck on y’all’s season,  hopefully we get to have a full year!

In my opinion elizabethton dont want  no part of mitchell, because they know how physical mitchell plays and they dont want to get players bang up. I have been staying in elizabethton they have very good team , but only championship in nc they could win is 1a. I watch Reidsville play last year they were 2a champs in nc , they have at least 6 players faster then anyone from elizabethton, elite teams in nc are lot athletic .