Betsy 2021 Outlook

TinCanBetsyFan

8 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Wow just wanted to ask the Elizabethton Fans if they heard the dobyns Bennett coach on the bobby rader show today. Called out coach Witten and the cyclone's big Time couldn't believe he was saying that on Radio. Definitely something you would say in private conversation 

Nope. Haven’t heard anything. 

Said he was a old school coach and believed that the schools from the old big 7 should play each other every season .that DB , science Hill, Tennessee high  and elizabethton should play every season. And that he has tried for year's to get elizabethton to  play but they don't want to Play. Said he didn't think they would ever agree to play DB and he hoped they enjoyed their 9 game season. That's pretty close I think to most of it

19 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Said he was a old school coach and believed that the schools from the old big 7 should play each other every season .that DB , science Hill, Tennessee high  and elizabethton should play every season. And that he has tried for year's to get elizabethton to  play but they don't want to Play. Said he didn't think they would ever agree to play DB and he hoped they enjoyed their 9 game season. That's pretty close I think to most of it

I don't want to read between the lines, but are you thinking that DB thinks Elizabethton is scared to play them?   Or did I misinterpret what you're saying above.

I personally don't think they are. I mean I think Elizabethtown wins that game this year and maybe next year. I think their coach is frustrated that elizabethton won't play them. Now why they won't I have no idea. But in today's world of coach speak and political correctness I was surprised he said those Thing's on the Radio

4 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

I personally don't think they are. I mean I think Elizabethtown wins that game this year and maybe next year. I think their coach is frustrated that elizabethton won't play them. Now why they won't I have no idea. But in today's world of coach speak and political correctness I was surprised he said those Thing's on the Radio

Sadly that game would mean more to DB than it would Elizabethton.  

• Like 2