Betsy 2021 Outlook

TinCanBetsyFan

19 hours ago, Appvol said:

100% Mitchell posters on the NC board are very confident on the success they have had in 1a over the years. Close to getting to the championship game a couple of times.

19 hours ago, lawnman said:

Appvol I’m sure there good but we are back to back State Champs…lol

19 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Exactly and we ain’t traveling for that game lol.  We don’t need that win,  and we dang sure ain’t riding over the mountain for it.  Just like they didn’t want to ride down it to get beat.

I'm sick that we had to cancel with MC...Would've been a lot better game than us playing Johnson Co too

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm sick that we had to cancel with MC...Would've been a lot better game than us playing Johnson Co too

Yes a lot Mitchell people would love to do a home and home against Hampton. It would be a great gate for both schools if it ever happens.

13 minutes ago, lawnman said:

That would have been a great game for sure.

6 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Yes a lot Mitchell people would love to do a home and home against Hampton. It would be a great gate for both schools if it ever happens.

Yes and I'm sure the ride up this Friday would've provided a nice take home. Hate it but it is what it is  

46 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Mitchell picked up 4a Lake Norman playing at Lake Norman

Lake Norman must of made them a deal they couldn’t refuse. If I was a Rooster of the walk 1A program, I would have traveled over the mountain to have played a back to State Champions, possibly looking at a third.

Edited by noonesfool