New Executive Order

District12AA

3 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

So the said pay cut does not effect all officials, just certain associations?

The pay cut is for every official in the state of TN. Thankfully every school in our association has decided to continue to pay the regular rate of $105 per official instead of the $80 that the TSSAA sent out to all schools and officials 

20 hours ago, footballover said:

The pay cut is for every official in the state of TN. Thankfully every school in our association has decided to continue to pay the regular rate of $105 per official instead of the $80 that the TSSAA sent out to all schools and officials 

Hey can you shoot me an email at ctaylor@dcstn.org?  We would like to continue paying the full fee as well and I have a couple of questions

29 minutes ago, MrFootball71 said:

Talked to a friend who is an admin in Robertson County.  Says in the future they will go with 2 officials for basketball he thinks.  Says also for baseball and softball for non district games pretty good chance it will be 1 umpire.  Says he thinks the executive order will last thru the end of 2021.  

No way that order lasts until the end of the year.  That's crazy

14 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Talked to a friend who is an admin in Robertson County.  Says in the future they will go with 2 officials for basketball he thinks.  Says also for baseball and softball for non district games pretty good chance it will be 1 umpire.  Says he thinks the executive order will last thru the end of 2021.  

This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. No way in hades that high school ever goes back to 2 man in basketball or 1 umpire in baseball/softball. No way.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:49 AM, MrFootball71 said:

One umpire will NOT happen for high school baseball.  Not even non-district.  I doubt a Station Camp vs. Brentwood Or Hendersonville vs. Riverdale game for example will have one umpire.  

On 1/6/2021 at 2:06 AM, footballover said:

I am a TSSAA official and the schools in my association have all continued to pay $105. We are very thankful for our schools support

Must be nice. Most schools our association services are paying the reduced fee. Every school official (coaches, ADs, principals) at the sub-varsity level I've talked to thinks it's ridiculous. Yet, here we are.