best student fans

lpmarlowe

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke Crazies? Let me tell you something...the only reason Cameron is so loud is because Duke doesn't sell but about 10 tickets to opposing teams. Every single ticket goes to Duke students and Duke fans, no oposing fans or students can ever get seats. Then they stick them two inches from the actual floor, it has to be loud in there because its small, and its all Duke fans. However, Maryville in the past has had really loud student sections, it looks pretty bleak this year though, least until football ends.

Guest warrenco2003

All I have to say is Warren County. The Front Row Bros have been iffy the first few games but since there has been a few "practices" they will definatly show up any other Tennessee cheering section by a long shot. The FRBs have to be the most organized section even if they aren't the most "complete". But by the end of the season the FRBs will have everyone talking. :D Lets keep up the great work guys!!

ive played against warren county and seen the "frb" up close and personnal and i must say--not bad--but the best??? no!!--ill tell you why--no originality

come see "the pit" at mt. juliet and then see what ya think---i think it would be a good head-to-head match-up

the frb vs. the pit the line--the pit +3 1/2

Guest southernyankee02

Tell me...what is so original about Mt. Juliet's Pit. What makes them stand out more than anyone else. And in defense of the Front Row Bro's, while we may not be 100% original, I've never seen a student section infuriate opposing players like the FRB's have. Even in warm ups, the FRB's are all over the task of keeping the opposition off of their game. Show me another student section that can do half of what the FRB's do.

first off, ive never heard of the pit line, so they must not be that great or there wouldve been talk of them before,and second off, what you are saying about the frb's is in the past, you havent played us yet this year so you dont know what we are like "up close and personal" you knew what they were like last year. if you want to pass judgement on something, maybe you should have and idea, what you are talkin about, just because you thought that they werent "original" doesnt mean its the same this year, why dont you post on here,after youve played us and get beat :D

i believe the pit at mount juliet or cutlip's crazies as i like to say are the best ive seen. they get into the opposing players heads at the start during the game and after the game. the refs hate us tossing us at will sometimes. we loud rude and the other teams at us. cutlips crazies could beat frb anyday of the week.

Guest whoknows

MT JULIET HAS THE BEST FAN SECTION FOR THE FACT THAT THEY NEVER SHUT UP AND THEY ATTEND EVERY GAME AND THEY HAVE MORE SCHOOL SPIRIT FOR BBALL THAN NEONE OTHER EVEN THE COOOL FRONT ROW BROS OR W/E UR CALLED AND THE PIT WOULD PUT UR LIL GROUP TO SHAME BUT I GUESS WE'LL SEE WHOS MORE TALKED BOUT AT THE END OF THE YEAR

[Edited by whoknows on 12-1-02 10:04P]

for starters the MJ pit isn't a line like you said in your's but we're an entire group of people. and my math may be wrong but an entire section as compared to a front row.. i think the entire section wins. but i will admit that the pit doesn't exactly have an entire section cheering it's a group of about 10-15 people and we bring it every game. so anytime frb wants to try and top the pit come on down to MJ and we'll see.

Guest southernyankee02

It's not a matter of whether or not the section is raunchy and rude. If your Pit fans are being tossed from the game then it seems to me they are disgracing the school, the team, the Pit, and themselves. The FRB's keep it tasteful and we've even been told by our refs that they look forward to our games more than any others.