best student fans

lpmarlowe

Hey, huskers...y'all might want to try behaving at games and acting civil. hurling profanity at BGA during timeouts (like last year) and donning our warmups that you steal from our bench at halftime are classless acts. If there were any adults at Franklin that had any sort of clue, you and the rest of your fans should be reprimanded.

Hate to do this, huskers, but ya seem to have spoke too early. Looks like BGA won, and BGA has never been intimidated by your fans. As a matterof fact, most BGA fans just laugh at y'all and shake their heads, saying, "goodness, look at how stupid they are acting."

Grow up.

[Edited by wildcatfan on 12-5-02 6:40P]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kensteph2732

<<<<<<<

Oliver Springs has some crazy fans. Before every game they sacrifice live goats just to get them fired up. The base of the section is called the Nitsay Clan, and let me tell you that those humans are the crunkest of the crunk.>>>>>>>>

I have heard some stories about OS's fans, I once heard that the Nitsay Clan was out before a game stealing a goat to sacrifice and the farmer they were stealing it from caught them and they cut his head off and placed it on a stick beside the bleachers...

that's why we are the best fans just because our team lost doesn't mean that we don't support them. are guys are getting better everyday, and hey they are better then last year when we were 0-27. but we still supported them. how can anyone else say they have that much dedication to a team. i don't care if we won or lost i still support our boys. yeah anyways in any other sport fairview kills Nashville christian so shut your mouth.

Yeah why is it that MArio and Luigi are always the refs...All you from CCHS know what I mean.....Oh yeah and Pork Chop pork chop......who else does that one as good as CCHS......nobody.......I love the old days when the Zoo Crew dominated that school.....Thanks Kyle,Timur,Jed,Justin,Harville,Bob,Justice,Poland,Dickinson hes still there.......those were the good days hahaha....GO JETS

If any of yall want to take a road trip down to Soddy Daisy then you will see some really rowdy people! The DAISY CRAIES are turly freakin crazy. We've had refs stop some games and we've had opposing moms go wacko cause we made signs makin fun of her son. Our team gets really pumped up too. The first 2 home game Lance Sexton has scored in the 30's and 40's. If yall come down be ready to cry.

there are people out there that think they have the best high school student section. well these people have never been to soddy daisy. we have atleast 125 people every game that go freaking crazy! we all get pumped wchich makes the players get more pumped then we roll over people. we have had refs and opposing coaches tell us to stop and other fans get mad and cry because we make fun of their kids on the court. if u want to see domination in the stands, come to soddy.