best student fans

lpmarlowe

Guest southofmobile

Cookeville has the best fans. anyone who says we are rude is just jealous. and to the front row bro's- it sounds like you have great fans, but you're not the only ones that can get in players' heads. at the livingston game one cookeville fan got into a player head so badly that the player actually threw a ball at him. and last night at the sparta game the cookville student section had the whole sparta bench cussing at us from across the court. oh yeah, and #41 for sparta has a fireball for a sister- she had the whole cookeville student section trembleing and we tought she going to beat a few of us up- luckily she restained herself or we could have been in a real mess-hahaha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinglewie agree with you about DB/Science Hill. I didn't get to go to the game last night but I heard there were 2000 fans there and the atmosphere could only be compared to a game at Duke,just in a smaller gym.(I had a friend go and try to get tickets yesterday at 10 am and they were told the game was already sold out! How wild is that for a hs bball game in Dec!!) But then again this is DB/SH and this rivalry is so heated that it doesn't suprise me about the attendance for last night's game. I was told after Odem hit the 3 to win it for SH at the buzzer that SH fans stormed the floor and celebrated. That Topper Palace is on heckuva atmosphere and those DB/SH games make it one of the best atmospheres in all of hs bball.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about SODDY- DAISY oh WOW you guys are just awesome .... if yall are so confident that yall are the best then why are you the only ones talking about it .... i dont read anything from anybody else but yall ..... i'll be there when our team plays down there ..... IMPRESS ME :x

Guest warrenco2003

Well southofmobile...we didn't see much of ya'll getting into our players heads tonight. Actually the only thing ya'll were doing is bringing up football, which..we know we loss and we make fun of it ourselves, and cheerleading which got #1 in regionals..but I do have to say that there were a few nice guys who did come and "make peace" with me after the game and that was very nice of them. Just wait until you meet us at home and get to see our "complete" cheering section. We'll blow ya'll away! ;)