2021 Marion County

Bushog02

2 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Well how bout that! Is there anything that Marion don’t have?  I can’t believe they lost to Silverdale with all them studs on the team

Should have went for the win instead of the tie. Goal line stop during the regular time. Should have went for 2 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I think 73 has a breakout year. The wrestling success he had will carry over to the field I believe. 

Him and #22 both did good wrestling. Both should do good this year in football. I expected 73 and 9 little brothers will get some playing time this year too. 

6 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Him and #22 both did good wrestling. Both should do good this year in football. I expected 73 and 9 little brothers will get some playing time this year too. 

22 did have an outstanding wrestling season too. Offensive line should be massive. Just guessing at who starts you could be in the 270 to 290 lb range average across the line. Some big kids moving over from middle school will help. I don't see them getting hardly any playing time though. May be a few get some reps on the defensive side of the ball. There are some old fashion mean and nasty ones in that group. Tough being 14 going against 17 & 18 yr olds but there are a couple I would put my money on.

10 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

22 did have an outstanding wrestling season too. Offensive line should be massive. Just guessing at who starts you could be in the 270 to 290 lb range average across the line. Some big kids moving over from middle school will help. I don't see them getting hardly any playing time though. May be a few get some reps on the defensive side of the ball. There are some old fashion mean and nasty ones in that group. Tough being 14 going against 17 & 18 yr olds but there are a couple I would put my money on.

Up coming freshman will help a little bit the one to watch is McFalls . He might get some playing time on defense. (Nose guard)

• Like 1