2021 Marion County

Bushog02

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

22 did have an outstanding wrestling season too. Offensive line should be massive. Just guessing at who starts you could be in the 270 to 290 lb range average across the line. Some big kids moving over from middle school will help. I don't see them getting hardly any playing time though. May be a few get some reps on the defensive side of the ball. There are some old fashion mean and nasty ones in that group. Tough being 14 going against 17 & 18 yr olds but there are a couple I would put my money on.

Yeah many folks don’t realize there’s a big maturity gap, along with muscle mass, between the age of 14 & 17.  

47 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

True. But we ain’t running around snitching on other valley teams for petty stuff either... sooo we both weak and lame I recon 

Who snitched?  You saw an official letter of complaint from the tssaa?  You were in the hearing??  Please tell us what you know. Surely your not one of those people that “assumes” something are you. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

True. But we ain’t running around snitching on other valley teams for petty stuff either... sooo we both weak and lame I recon 

Why does it matter what goes on between South Pittsburgh and Marion. You have no dog in this feud just a nose that’s getting to big trying to start nonsense instead of talking football 

• Upvote 2

On 4/3/2021 at 11:53 PM, Bushog02 said:

Why does it matter what goes on between South Pittsburgh and Marion. You have no dog in this feud just a nose that’s getting to big trying to start nonsense instead of talking football 

That's a valid argument, but if some of you Jasper fellows stop real fast, you may get BPM's head up your wazoo.

• Upvote 1