2021 Marion County

Bushog02

On 4/13/2021 at 10:03 PM, Sequatchie33 said:

I’m sure he will do fine at RB. He tore up Sequatchie.  Had a couple of big games I recall against South Pittsburgh. 
Will be a interesting year. Can’t believe Marion and SP cancellation 

The rare occasion I've seen him tote the ball he was pretty much as good as anyone on our team last year with the exception of Meadows and maybe Carroll. If we went that route we would be just fine. If it were me I would probably split it up between him and #8 Ben Smith. That way at the very least they may have some fresh legs going into those difficult games.

22 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Congrats to those bat toters for beating sp tonight. Hearing the bb game at the end of the month will be the last sporting event between the 2 schools :thumb:

And I’ll add again...it’s sad...because anyone who was there tonight...win or lose...know the rivalry is far, far from dead and still means a lot. 2 good teams with a lot of passion tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hey @Roy Dillard I seen on social media where Jasper High was selling bricks to the public to place at the football field.  Are they copying us?  Will we see “brick-by-brick” memes from some of the out of Towners also like we did?  Their bricks are $100.  Ours were just $25 or so.  What about that mess?

LRDAO.... They trying to clean up around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hey @Roy Dillard I seen on social media where Jasper High was selling bricks to the public to place at the football field.  Are they copying us?  Will we see “brick-by-brick” memes from some of the out of Towners also like we did?  Their bricks are $100.  Ours were just $25 or so.  What about that mess?

Roy, OP, Pirate Tom and you can buy a brick in memory of what once was and won’t be the same bricks :roflolk: