2021 Marion County

Bushog02

Just now, rlh said:

Your posts were implying the schedule was full of them year in and year out nor did you put in context in there.  One of the games got cancelled anyway.  Dade County is about as bad as those teams anyway. 

Never implied that. I've stayed off sp boards because of all the "rearview mirror" talk but I can always come back to them.

4 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Never implied that. I've stayed off sp boards because of all the "rearview mirror" talk but I can always come back to them.

There was only 1 game played and that was in 2017 vs East Atlanta and another against North Georgia 2018.

North Ga also played:

Fri. Oct. 16  icon-game12.gif at Copper Basin (TN) L 7-12
 Thu. Oct. 8  icon-game12.gif at Sale Creek (TN) L 6-14
 Fri. Sep. 11  icon-game12.gif vs. Boyd Buchanan (TN) L 0-1

4 minutes ago, rlh said:

There was only 1 game played and that was in 2017 vs East Atlanta and another against North Georgia 2018.

North Ga also played:

Fri. Oct. 16  icon-game12.gif at Copper Basin (TN) L 7-12
 Thu. Oct. 8  icon-game12.gif at Sale Creek (TN) L 6-14
 Fri. Sep. 11  icon-game12.gif vs. Boyd Buchanan (TN) L 0-1

So there were 2 home school teams on the schedule right?

East Atlanta and North Georgia

20 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Gotcha. 2 different home school teams scheduled in consecutive seasons though. Correct?

Let me ask you a question. That Jones man scheduled that creasy man for one year according to that Tower man.  He could play this Jones man this year and come to the jailhouse next year.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

That NJ game is 1 yr too.

Hmmm..... wonder why?

LRDAO.... I didnt say anything about the game with that Hollis man. That Hargis man said somewhere that Alabama schools are not on the same year for scheduling as Tennessee.    I asked you if that Pruitt man would want to play that creasy man next year at the jailhouse instead of that Jones man.  I bet he would come to either place.  That tower man said that creasy man said he would come to that Jones mans stadium two years in a row.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... I didnt say anything about the game with that Hollis man. That Hargis man said somewhere that Alabama schools are not on the same year for scheduling as Tennessee.    I asked you if that Pruitt man would want to play that creasy man next year at the jailhouse instead of that Jones man.  I bet he would come to either place.  That tower man said that creasy man said he would come to that Jones mans stadium two years in a row.  You think im joking but im not. 

Creasy might but we know that Jones man won't. Yep recon so.