2021 Marion County

Bushog02

3 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited that football season is here. I did not get to watch our kiddos last night but I heard that we showed up and showed out. These guys are going to do amazing things this season. I know our kids are working as hard as any team in this entire state. The coaches are working hard and our kids are basically getting some NFL training from our coaches since JP is in the NFL now and is still helping Coach Pruitt devise some of our workouts and the plays we are running. I agree with some others that our line is going to be absolutely amazing. We have some big kiddos up front. My main men Jared and Boomer have been playing for us for several years now. They are amazing leaders for our linemen. Kane is going to do a great job for us too. If his brother was able to play we would be even better on our line. What can I say about our fast kiddos. Taye is a talented runner and we will be even more awesome when he gets back. Alex is another one that is amazing as well as Frank. We have some fast kiddos in all the grades again this year. I can not wait to see us play this year. It is going to be a terrific season. As always it is a great day to be a warrior! Go Warriors!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE PRUITT! 

Overall good looking bunch of player's. I think Sam Pickett can possibly be someone very special up there if he stay's there. Very God given talented young man. I'm sure some of my SP buddies will be all over me, but good luck to MC this year. I have lots of friends up there.  Some very good young men and I know at least two coaches that are my true friends.  I will say that I hope JP gives them better advice than he gave the Big Orange!!!

• 5 weeks later...