2021 Marion County

Bushog02

7 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

We are coming to Boyd Fri night. We will be down a couple including our #1 playmaker. Maybe see some guys step into that spot.

Injuries starting to hit early. Heard couple in Whitwel got banged up. Couple in Meigs. And you guys have already lost a 2 way lineman for the year correct? 73. Now Taye.          Anyone else? Hopefully injuries slow down. 

10 hours ago, reaction said:

Should be a good workout when Boyd heads up to Marion, or Marion heads to Boyd. Not sure where it is. Bucs have been at camp all week. From what I've heard they have really been working hard. Can't wait to see how we do against another team. 

I think Marion will miss #75 and       #51 becher?sp more than they think. Those were 2 good OL. Anchors that knew the scheme. Moved well. Played with a nasty streak .  
 Combine that with losing 73 for the season and it will be tougher than expected matching last years good Line. 

10 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I think Marion will miss #75 and       #51 becher?sp more than they think. Those were 2 good OL. Anchors that knew the scheme. Moved well. Played with a nasty streak .  
 Combine that with losing 73 for the season and it will be tougher than expected matching last years good Line. 

MC played a lot of kids on the line last year and have a ton of experience returning. You always hate to lose starters but the line isn't a concern. We'll just see how the season progresses. Going to see a lot of kids play tomorrow night I'm told.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I heard Boyd scored at will ? 

Against our JV team, Varsity played 2 series took 8 play’s to score took them 18 play’s stopped each other the second series. We pulled our starters out and they ran two more series with their starters against our JV.