2021 Marion County

Bushog02

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

Somebody is scared about an 8 mile difference. That's for sure. 

LRDAO.... So this Jones man aint scared to play that creasy man but is scared to play you jailhouse fellars?  Thats the funniest mess ive heard.  Get out of here with that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... So this Jones man aint scared to play that creasy man but is scared to play you jailhouse fellars?  Thats the funniest mess ive heard.  Get out of here with that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Easier for the faithful to take a loss from Oakland than MC. That came from an sp fan :thumb:

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You can thank that Pruitt man for calling Grider last year and canceling the game at 3:00 then refusing to play 2 weeks later. You think im joking but im not. 

Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 

You can thank that covid mess for not having 2 more losses last year too.

You think I'm joking but I'm not.

25 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 

You can thank that covid mess for not having 2 more losses last year too.

You think I'm joking but I'm not.

LRDAO.... You never did answer my question about all that its coming mess? Was you jailhouse fellars talking about this creasy man?

33 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You never did answer my question about all that its coming mess? Was you jailhouse fellars talking about this creasy man?

Yep.

Let me ask you a question. Is that Jones man gonna keep his kids at Marion Co? I know when that Ross man was here he sent his kid to a Christian school in Chattanooga and some of you fellers had a meltdown over it. So surely the HC at sp wouldn't send his kid to MC would he?

Edited by PurplePower68

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Yep.

Let me ask you a question. Is that Jones man gonna keep his kids at Marion Co? I know when that Ross man was here he sent his kid to a Christian school in Chattanooga and some of you fellers had a meltdown over it. So surely the HC at sp wouldn't send his kid to MC would he?

There’s sometimes a 2nd opinion person in the relationship.  In this case his wife.   If like my house she makes most of the decisions regarding the kids.  

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Yep.

Your joking.  That Jones mans daughter plays for this Pruitt man? Would that Childress man not make her eligible to play for this Jones man?

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Your joking.  That Jones mans daughter plays for this Pruitt man? Would that Childress man not make her eligible to play for this Jones man?

Nope not joking. Surely that Jones man will have his own kid at his alma mater and where he's the head coach instead of MC. 

Edited by PurplePower68