AAA Championship

Rade Butcher

6 hours ago, Rade Butcher said:

Goes to Lebanon. The Porter girl is the difference.

She plays hard. That first quarter performance from her yesterday was one of the best single quarter performances I’ve ever seen. She couldn’t miss 

If lebanon comes out hot like that again it’ll be tough for Blackman to come back. Barrett’s coaching and how hard Leb plays D makes it difficult for any team to come back from a deficit. We’ve seen it happen for weeks now

4 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

She plays hard. That first quarter performance from her yesterday was one of the best single quarter performances I’ve ever seen. She couldn’t miss 

If lebanon comes out hot like that again it’ll be tough for Blackman to come back. Barrett’s coaching and how hard Leb plays D makes it difficult for any team to come back from a deficit. We’ve seen it happen for weeks now

I wouldn't short change Iyana Moore and company and I can assure you Coach Grandstaff has Blackman conditioned and ready to play hard for 32 straight.  I think Blaze shoot lights out and control the pace of the game in a low scoring affair. 

2 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I wouldn't short change Iyana Moore and company and I can assure you Coach Grandstaff has Blackman conditioned and ready to play hard for 32 straight.  I think Blaze shoot lights out and control the pace of the game in a low scoring affair. 

I didn’t shirt change Blackman at all. I know they r very good and very athletic. I’m just saying if Addie Porter has 15 in the first quarter and the devilettes hit 5 threes it’s tough for any team to play with

People gave them a 0% chance to win it. A 0% chance to beat Bradley. Then still got picked to lose against Hardin. It wouldn’t surprise me if they do it once more. 

Edited by PiddyDaFull

4 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

just as i say that she gets one to go. odom has been great. 

I think the games were better officiated in the region tourney than these past 2 state games I’ve seen. Idk what’s up but it seems as if the refs have been very inconsistent with what they call quarter from quarter for all teams