UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

8 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Naaahh. Beating Milan’s B Team has nothing to do with my confidence. My confidence is coming from what I know about the seniors on the team. I know about some wrinkles that y’all have no clue about. I don’t tell everything I know on the T.  I think y’all are still convinced that my Tornadoes are not going to be legit. 

They will be plenty of legit. The Falcons have some wrinkles for UC also. Any team worth their salt would have a few wrinkles for their opponents. I think UC fans are underestimating the Falcons. We will find out tomorrow night. LC will not be at full force tomorrow night. I am not going to get into the reasons why. Most starters will play however.

19 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Shocker my son was in bed asleep about an hour and a half ago making it 9:00. All over now except for those Friday Night Lights. Let’s get this party started. Go Tornadoes!

I’m hoping you tucked jr in tight! I just hope this game is even close to the game I saw tonight in Trenton! Swo just because I like you I talked with Guidance and he’s gonna let you take a picture on the donkey…Jr too after the game! Donkey up Swo cause it’s coming to a town near you! I do expect a great game but the donkey will break out late! And again no injuries! I’ll even buy you a drink….poser!

Continuing with my years long game day tradition. Alright TORNADOES it is GAME DAY. Time to BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS! The Falcons are coming to town. They have no respect for you. They think they have you in their pocket. YOU KNOW BETTER! You are the MIGHTY TORNADOES. AIN’T GONNA BE NO WOODSHED WHOOPING COMING FROM THEM DIRTY BIRDS. Tonight you will set the record straight. UC IS BACK TO THEIR WINNING WAYS! GROUND AND POUND BABY! Put your foot on the gas and NEVER LET UP! COMPLETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright the elephant is in the room ! Is LC Gonna make this a game with whatever issues you have ? I really hope it lives up to the hype my mind has built it up to be !

Pride we are missing 5 kids tonight! No starters so it’s not an issue! If we get beat that’s definitely not the reason why! Just hoping to see a game like last night…whew it was a dandy!

8 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Pride we are missing 5 kids tonight! No starters so it’s not an issue! If we get beat that’s definitely not the reason why! Just hoping to see a game like last night…whew it was a dandy!

What Shocker said....

Edited by TipToe421