UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

Here we go. My Tornadoes against the Falcons. These teams don’t like each other at all. Talking with the players from UC , they are saying that they want to start the season with an impressive win over LC. They have a scrimmage against Dyer County and then the Jamboree with Milan to get a few things ironed out. Then it’s all about the Falcons. Let’s talk about it 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

Here we go. My Tornadoes against the Falcons. These teams don’t like each other at all. Talking with the players from UC , they are saying that they want to start the season with an impressive win over LC. They have a scrimmage against Dyer County and then the Jamboree with Milan to get a few things ironed out. Then it’s all about the Falcons. Let’s talk about it 

I can’t wait to see this game !!!!! Not all that many years ago I watched a UC practice early summer, there was 29 kids playing ! It was a rough couple years too, so rough they won GOLD ! UC hasn’t been themselves for a bit, but anyone who counts them out beware !!! LC will be very balanced as a team so it’s a great way to start the season for the Twisters IMO !!! I will make my prediction s soon after I see the UC scrimmage . 

Wassup Pride! I’m trying to keep some things under wraps about this team but you are correct in your synopsis of that couple of years when we had less than 30 players. I see some similarities with this group of guys as well. Will we win Gold? It is far too early to begin talking about such things. Will we win every game? I don’t think so but we will be in every game. I’m just want to let my Tornadoes speak for themselves. Is that vague? Of course it is. I really like the underdog role. I like to catch people sleeping. Will anyone sleep on UC? Man I hope so. Good luck to the Tide. Make it a Quadruple. Then we will call you the Quad Squad 

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I can’t wait to see this game !!!!! Not all that many years ago I watched a UC practice early summer, there was 29 kids playing ! It was a rough couple years too, so rough they won GOLD ! UC hasn’t been themselves for a bit, but anyone who counts them out beware !!! LC will be very balanced as a team so it’s a great way to start the season for the Twisters IMO !!! I will make my prediction s soon after I see the UC scrimmage . 

LC in a close game.Think LC has too much on offense

42 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Wassup Pride! I’m trying to keep some things under wraps about this team but you are correct in your synopsis of that couple of years when we had less than 30 players. I see some similarities with this group of guys as well. Will we win Gold? It is far too early to begin talking about such things. Will we win every game? I don’t think so but we will be in every game. I’m just want to let my Tornadoes speak for themselves. Is that vague? Of course it is. I really like the underdog role. I like to catch people sleeping. Will anyone sleep on UC? Man I hope so. Good luck to the Tide. Make it a Quadruple. Then we will call you the Quad Squad 

Thanks and now it’s way easier for me to pull for UC since we don’t play ! All I will say at this point is there are some similarities in the way the Twisters squad is shaping up to those years of a 30 man roster dominating 1A

Watching lake county scrimmage on Friday this team and for years to come is going to be something special. Huge line both on offense and defense. Our offensive options are the most I've seen in many years and the scary thing is this team is still a very young team, there is literally speed all over the field with swarming defensive linemen and secondary. A very mobile and accurate quarterback in ceasar. This team is going to make a lot of noise this year 

7 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

Please expand on that. Tell me more. 

Can't key on rb.Qb has talent.Receivers are as good anyones.Clay is preseason all state.Other receiverTink should be.Running back,Day Day should be.I think it's going to be a great season but still a year away from really making a splash.And look for them to be really good next 4 years at least.Think it's going to be  good game.Very good game.Yes,LC could lose.Just never know when 2 teams may be pretty even with turnovers,penalties and first game.

Edited by mrbigster

This will be a good game. This UC is not nowhere close to that championship team you guys are talking about. LC is not close to the 2019 team. From my understanding UC line looked good against Dresden. Skill players were ok but not what UC has put on the field in the past. Dresden moved the ball on UC pretty well as did UC against Dresden. UC scored more tds than Dresden. From understanding it was 4 to 2. UC apparently fumbled a few times. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

23 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This will be a good game. This UC is not nowhere close to that championship team you guys are talking about. LC is not close to the 2019 team. From my understanding UC line looked good against Dresden. Skill players were ok but not what UC has put on the field in the past. Dresden moved the ball on UC pretty well as did UC against Dresden. UC scored more tds than Dresden. From understanding it was 4 to 2. UC apparently fumbled a few times. 

I would say Dresden moved ball against us on their first possession but after that UC dominated them at the line of scrimmage. UC will get better every practice and every game.