UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm expecting a good game.But may as well get it started.LC going to spank that tail and the Sirens will be as quiet as a mouse.No Twisters to do damage.Just a little wind blowing...puff. puff

I know Swo will respond..lol..Come on UC did it again and others.

Edited by mrbigster

13 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'm expecting a good game.But may as well get it started.LC going to spank that tail and the Sirens will be as quiet as a mouse.No Twisters to do damage.Just a little wind blowing...puff. puff

Uh oh SHOTS FIRED - SHOTS FIRED . THE ORIGINAL REDNECK, MRBIGSTER , HAS COMMITTED THE CRIME OF LETTING HIS MOUTH OVERLOAD HIS NARROW BEHIND.

My goodness. Some things never change. I will see you after the game with your tail tucked between your legs.  Or should I say, wings clipped. Falcons can’t fly during a Tornado. 

9 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

Uh oh SHOTS FIRED - SHOTS FIRED . THE ORIGINAL REDNECK, MRBIGSTER , HAS COMMITTED THE CRIME OF LETTING HIS MOUTH OVERLOAD HIS NARROW BEHIND.

My goodness. Some things never change. I will see you after the game with your tail tucked between your legs.  Or should I say, wings clipped. Falcons can’t fly during a Tornado. 

Lol.Good luck after LC wins

12 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

All in fun bigster 

I know buddy.Hope some of the other UC fans get on board and liven it up.I know nothing we say will decide any games.Just having fun.Truthfully I'm expecting this game could go either way.Just hope both teams are at full strength and Covid doesn't get in the way.

Well I had to work out of town today and didn’t make it back in time to watch the scrimmage against Dyer County. However, my son came home, he’s a senior on the team, and we watched Hudl together. From what I could tell, my Tornadoes have made huge improvements all over the field. First thing, no fumbles. Not one. The offense is clicking a little better and looking more fluid. Speed  on offense is becoming  more and more apparent. With the exception of a couple of deep pass plays, we held DC in check. The JV finished out the night but at the end of the Varsity scrimmage UC scored 4 to DC 2 TDS. Our line is our strength. Serval DC linemen were on their backs multiple times tonight. I’m more impressed by this showing from our guys than last week. 
Tell your players to keep sending those  SnapChat messages out to our players. They love it. As if they needed any more motivation. 

25 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Well I had to work out of town today and didn’t make it back in time to watch the scrimmage against Dyer County. However, my son came home, he’s a senior on the team, and we watched Hudl together. From what I could tell, my Tornadoes have made huge improvements all over the field. First thing, no fumbles. Not one. The offense is clicking a little better and looking more fluid. Speed  on offense is becoming  more and more apparent. With the exception of a couple of deep pass plays, we held DC in check. The JV finished out the night but at the end of the Varsity scrimmage UC scored 4 to DC 2 TDS. Our line is our strength. Serval DC linemen were on their backs multiple times tonight. I’m more impressed by this showing from our guys than last week. 
Tell your players to keep sending those  SnapChat messages out to our players. They love it. As if they needed any more motivation. 

I will  tell them...lol.LC isn't DC.Yall played the wrong Dyer Co team.Heard Dyersburg was loaded.Forgot they scrimmage Milan tonight.Going to read about that now.Ya better keep those boys from snap chatting

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Swo officially warned…about Snapchat. It will probably get worse over the next two weeks. No locker room material needed for this one! These two don’t really like each other never have never will. Personally id root for Iraq if you two played but no hard feelings with you Swo

SHOCKER! Wassup! It seems like it’s been a long time since we have had the chance to talk crap to each other about this game we all love. You are right about this rivalry. No love lost. 
As far as hard feelings go ….. pfffft. If I let a little trash talk bother me, I would have to stop going to work, church, family dinners, movie theaters, restaurants………. Wait a minute. Sounds very familiar. Having said that, I would not go as far as rooting for Iraq over the Falcons. That was a little extreme Shocker, even for a professional LC Redneck. Just remember what I have told you in the past. That brown stuff y’all’s women have on their lips ain’t lipstick……. It’s backy juice. It has begun 

5 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

SHOCKER! Wassup! It seems like it’s been a long time since we have had the chance to talk crap to each other about this game we all love. You are right about this rivalry. No love lost. 
As far as hard feelings go ….. pfffft. If I let a little trash talk bother me, I would have to stop going to work, church, family dinners, movie theaters, restaurants………. Wait a minute. Sounds very familiar. Having said that, I would not go as far as rooting for Iraq over the Falcons. That was a little extreme Shocker, even for a professional LC Redneck. Just remember what I have told you in the past. That brown stuff y’all’s women have on their lips ain’t lipstick……. It’s backy juice. It has begun 

That was harsh what Shocker said