UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

10 hours ago, ProudFootballMomma said:

Alright boys, I think this thread needs a little estrogen thrown in with all of these declining testosterone levels. I admit that I don't know much about football. But let me tell you all what I saw Friday night. I saw a young team on a wet field with a wet ball and questionable officiating give it everything they had. I saw this team never give up. I saw many of the young men playing both offense and defense. I saw them give heart and soul to their brothers and their community. And on Saturday, I saw multiple of their social media posts promising to work harder and get better. On Monday, I will see this same team hit the practice field to work on righting their wrongs and to get better at the sport that they love. I will see their coaches hit the field with them instead of heading home to take a nap after work. I will see these coaches not only teaching these boys about football but also about becoming good men. And on Friday when this team takes the field, they will see a Proud Football Momma in the stands cheering on the good the bad and the ugly. Its easy to be a Saturday morning quarterback behind an anonymous name. Its much harder as a teenager to hit the field every Friday night after reading negative comments from a bunch of aging men that are trying to relive their glory days. See you guys on Friday.

You tell em momma!:flower:

11 hours ago, ProudFootballMomma said:

Alright boys, I think this thread needs a little estrogen thrown in with all of these declining testosterone levels. I admit that I don't know much about football. But let me tell you all what I saw Friday night. I saw a young team on a wet field with a wet ball and questionable officiating give it everything they had. I saw this team never give up. I saw many of the young men playing both offense and defense. I saw them give heart and soul to their brothers and their community. And on Saturday, I saw multiple of their social media posts promising to work harder and get better. On Monday, I will see this same team hit the practice field to work on righting their wrongs and to get better at the sport that they love. I will see their coaches hit the field with them instead of heading home to take a nap after work. I will see these coaches not only teaching these boys about football but also about becoming good men. And on Friday when this team takes the field, they will see a Proud Football Momma in the stands cheering on the good the bad and the ugly. Its easy to be a Saturday morning quarterback behind an anonymous name. Its much harder as a teenager to hit the field every Friday night after reading negative comments from a bunch of aging men that are trying to relive their glory days. See you guys on Friday.

This is a GREAT post! 

13 hours ago, ProudFootballMomma said:

Good overall post. Glad to have you on the T with the new account.  I will say that you will rarely see a negative post about a kid. Now coaches, decisions made, and schemes will be broken down here by many "experts". As a sports parent I've followed the T for many years and I can tell you that if you wear your feelings on your sleeve you'll get mad alot reading comments in here by some.  Again welcome to the T and look forward to future input from you.  We've moved on from this thread. UC and LC have new ones for week 2. As always, Go Big Green!!!!

Edited by TipToe421