BDP!

Mr. Postman1

19 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Did they change staffs since last year?

No. Last year was their first year. New staff, new offense, new defense, no spring practice, no scrimmages. They came in blind. 5-6 wins wouldn’t be a surprise to me to be honest. 

23 minutes ago, eers said:

No. Last year was their first year. New staff, new offense, new defense, no spring practice, no scrimmages. They came in blind. 5-6 wins wouldn’t be a surprise to me to be honest. 

I have nothing against Station Camp or their staff. It is yet to be seen if they are any better than the prior regime. However, I would lay 10-1 they don’t win 4 games this year. I recall last year some guy on here yammering on about how many more wins SC was going to have with the new staff. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

13 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I have nothing against Station Camp or their staff. It is yet to be seen if they are any better than the prior regime. However, I would lay 10-1 they don’t win 4 games this year. I recall last year some guy on here yammering on about how many more wins SC was going to have with the new staff. 

You could be completely correct, but I would say there’s 7-8 winnable games. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go to WH next week and leave with a W. 

7 minutes ago, eers said:

You could be completely correct, but I would say there’s 7-8 winnable games. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go to WH next week and leave with a W. 

This is what I was waiting for you to say lol could you be wrong for the 3rd year in a row??

Edited by copacanobra

5 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Not the start BDP wanted last night. What really happened? 

They got handled by a team they thought they could beat easily. If it wasn’t for a cupcake schedule WH would struggle. As it stands they probably win 7 games and again think they’re world beaters. 

42 minutes ago, eers said:

They got handled by a team they thought they could beat easily. If it wasn’t for a cupcake schedule WH would struggle. As it stands they probably win 7 games and again think they’re world beaters. 

I love that you didn’t go to the game but act like you were there lol you’re such a hater bro.  

46 minutes ago, eers said:

I wanted to keep it civil with you this year, but you just revitalized my disdain for you.  Literally not one single person said we’d win easily and how is our schedule cupcake??