Coming to West Carroll

BigEdMo

38 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

TCA coming to West Carroll Friday for a scrimmage. What is expected. We have a bunch of little one legged boys ready for a butt kicking contest. !!!

West Carroll will have a big well coached line, skill positions look better than I think most expected ! I think a very young athletic TCA team and west Carroll will be good work for both squads !

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

West Carroll will have a big well coached line, skill positions look better than I think most expected ! I think a very young athletic TCA team and west Carroll will be good work for both squads !

I agree. We are young but A Lot of speed. Need some work pushing the big ugly guys around. I hope WC will punch us in the mouth to show us what public school is all about. 

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Caught the back end. We looked good. Much better than I expected a few months ago. You can tell our boys have been working. The thing that got me most happy was we looked good and simultaneously pretty young. Lot of sophomores and juniors on our field. TCA is likely in for a rough season. 

Your right it will be a long season for us. It happens from time to time. Our boys were all freshman and sophomores, 1 junior and 2 seniors. The line were all freshmen and sophomores. It was good run though to let them know they need to work. Good luck to you guys. 

17 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Your right it will be a long season for us. It happens from time to time. Our boys were all freshman and sophomores, 1 junior and 2 seniors. The line were all freshmen and sophomores. It was good run though to let them know they need to work. Good luck to you guys. 

I figured it would take y'all a few years to get fully adjusted to D2. It happens. Good luck this year. May your sweaters be the vestiest or vice  versa.