CLINTON @ WILLIAM BLOUNT Aug 20th

92Dragon

14 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton added some new coaches to their coaching staff this year. Just a few that I know of are Don Colquit, Quiyu Graham, Togan Tielden, and defensive coordinator Xavier Mitchell.   Those seem to be some pretty high quality coaches.  

Xavier Mitchell came from Oliver Springs... Not sure how "High Quality" that is. We don't play oakdale and sunbright in this league.

1 hour ago, DragonVol said:

I think William Blount will pull away late in this one. Dragons will hang tough, but still a few players away from really being competitive. Ill go Clinton 24 WB 42

Maybe you're right DragonVol! Who are we to think that Clinton can be competitive, let alone win a game? Thank you for bringing us to our senses. My new prediction.....

William Blount 102 Clinton negative 7

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

Maybe you're right DragonVol! Who are we to think that Clinton can be competitive, let alone win a game? Thank you for bringing us to our senses. My new prediction.....

William Blount 102 Clinton negative 7

Not sure that was necessary but whatever. Just giving my opinion. I hope I'm wrong. 

19 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton added some new coaches to their coaching staff this year. Just a few that I know of are Don Colquit, Quiyu Graham, Togan Tielden, and defensive coordinator Xavier Mitchell.   Those seem to be some pretty high quality coaches.  

92, FWIW It's Toby Tillman not Togan Tielden.