Refs

vandyfan1

Waverly’s Jr High game was canceled against the Mud dawgs from Hickman. Players and fans were already at the field and warmed up. I pulled in from a long days work and was going to watch the wildcats whoop up on those puppies but all of a sudden the game was called off due to no refs! 

Anybody else having this issue? I heard a commercial on the radio not to long ago about Tennessee being short staffed this year with TSSAA refs.

I just might apply LOL 

48 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly’s Jr High game was canceled against the Mud dawgs from Hickman. Players and fans were already at the field and warmed up. I pulled in from a long days work and was going to watch the wildcats whoop up on those puppies but all of a sudden the game was called off due to no refs! 

Anybody else having this issue? I heard a commercial on the radio not to long ago about Tennessee being short staffed this year with TSSAA refs.

I just might apply LOL 

Can’t be true, can it? On a Thursday night, I’m sure there were some officials that were able to officiate that game. Did Waverly informed them about a game tonight? If so, I can’t imagine the head guy (or whatever they call it) for y’all association, not informed Waverly about lack of officials. I would imagine Waverly would be informed about it hours beforehand, and not minutes. That’s how I see it. 

48 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just might apply LOL 

Can’t be true, can it? On a Thursday night, I’m sure there were some officials that were able to officiate that game. Did Waverly informed them about a game tonight? If so, I can’t imagine the head guy (or whatever they call it) for y’all association, not informed Waverly about lack of officials. I would imagine Waverly would be informed about it hours beforehand, and not minutes. That’s how I see it. 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just might apply LOL 

I actually done an article on this 2-3 years ago. Pretty much in every high school sport referees are a dying breed. Younger guys trying to do their part can’t handle the criticism that comes with it whether it b from coaches or the biggest part, fans and parents. Just the generation we live in now. But still u would think the administration of this game would’ve known if their wasn’t officials able to call the game

8 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

6 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I actually done an article on this 2-3 years ago. Pretty much in every high school sport referees are a dying breed. Younger guys trying to do their part can’t handle the criticism that comes with it whether it b from coaches or the biggest part, fans and parents. Just the generation we live in now. But still u would think the administration of this game would’ve known if their wasn’t officials able to call the game

I don’t know all the details but the game was called minutes before the was supposed to start. Someone screwed tha pooch on this one for sure!

15 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Watch it, I am A parent and a fan !!!!!!! 

Speaking of refs.. For the record.. WHOEVER the refs are, and whenever they do officiate at whatever contest it is, if/when they show up, THE DRESDEN LIONS (& LADY LIONS) sports teams, school, town, cheerleaders, fan base, etc., ALL of us ‘round here luv Luv LUV ALL REFS! I mean, THEY ARE AAWESOME! It’s almost idolatry & hero-worship the way we feel about them. The few bad apples in the stands who may be negative (which sadly are everywhere! & are probably the other side’s implanted provocateurs anyways when it comes to us), they don’t count. The LIONS & LIONESSES LOVE REFS! Just sayin’.. for the record! Ok? (No doubt your teams & towns feel the same way, right?) <<this public service announcement is now over.

43 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Well I wasn’t going to reveal my sources but since u brought it up I was talking to Quinn other day when he was watering the field and he mentioned the way you acted. Just saying 

Hahahahahaha. There he goes flooding the field again!!!! Anything for an advantage.