Friday Main Event Week One Live Stream from Peabody High School!

We will kick off the 2021 season by bringing you our first show LIVE from Peabody as they start the quest for their 4th straight State Title against 3A runner up from last season Milan (now 4A)!  The show will broadcast from 4:30-6:30 Central time this Thursday.  (August 19th)

We're excited to begin another season of bringing you great football coverage on FME!  Our website and YouTube channel  are up and running and hope you'll take the time to subscribe to our channel.  You can click on this link Friday Main Event Channel to locate the subscription button.

Our week one lineup includes:

Peabody Head Coach Shane Jacobs

Shelbyville Head Coach Josh Puckett

Powell Head Coach Matt Lowe

Milan Head Coach Carl Diffee  (pending confirmation)

We'll also discuss the 25 biggest games across the State and give you inside info and game predictions.   

Please make plans to join us!

Here is a direct link to this weeks stream:

Friday Main Event Week One Stream

• Like 2

On 8/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, Roy Dillard said:

BPM get that Diffee man to talk to this molder man and teat man.  That is a bunch of mess he want talk to these men.  Im not joking either.

Chill, Roy, I never said he wouldn't talk to me.  He's had alot going on.   We had a nice talk the other night and he'll be joining us.    I'm gonna have to put a leash on you...:grin:  I'll give BPM your regards on Thursday....

55 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Chill, Roy, I never said he wouldn't talk to me.  He's had alot going on.   We had a nice talk the other night and he'll be joining us.    I'm gonna have to put a leash on you...:grin:  I'll give BPM your regards on Thursday....

Main event man do you and that teat man have any job openings? I could be the guy that calls the coaches and gets them lined up to talk to you fellars.  Im not joking either.