Greenbrier @ Springfield week 1

Kevin38

31 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

We will know soon enough, and it is all good, say what you mean as I do, if I am wrong I am just wrong...

Always. Lol

Can’t do that with WH fans though, they get butt hurt. They should be happy to know that I’m picking them this week against greenbrier. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, eers said:

Always. Lol

Can’t do that with WH fans though, they get butt hurt. They should be happy to know that I’m picking them this week against greenbrier. 

I agree with you 100% on greenbrier, they’re just not that good, but they could be. This years greenbrier team is probably one of the more physically impressive teams they’ve had in a while and have some tools to work with, they just need a different coaching staff. That’s my honest opinion ever since they hired him. He’s a good guy, but that always doesn't transfer to being a good coach. Greenbrier will not compete in the region they’re in this year. Pearl, Tullahoma, Marshall county and Creekwood will come out of that region in the playoffs. Any way I’m done with this one and on to the next game.

Edited by Poundtherock23

30 minutes ago, eers said:

Always. Lol

Yeah it is all for fun here, no need to get upset, I have seen them get pretty heated over you.....lol

I actually think Greenbrier will beat WH this time around, should be a good ballgame at any rate.....

13 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I agree with you 100% on greenbrier, they’re just not that good, but they could be. This years greenbrier team is probably one of the more physically impressive teams they’ve had in a while and have some tools to work with, they just need a different coaching staff. That’s my honest opinion ever since they hired him. He’s a good guy, but that always doesn't transfer to being a good coach. Greenbrier will not compete in the region they’re in this year. Pearl, Tullahoma, Marshall county and Creekwood will come out of that region in the playoffs. Any way I’m done with this one and on to the next game.

That’s the same four I am picking.  I don’t think that the Bobcats have ever beaten Creekwood 

17 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I agree about the coaching staff, they got some pieces to do some things but they have not shown that they know how to use them, AND YES, people can start posting on the SPT/Clarksville thread anytime now.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

Just now, Kevin38 said:

Yeah it is all for fun here, no need to get upset, I have seen them get pretty heated over you.....lol

I actually think Greenbrier will beat WH this time around, should be a good ballgame at any rate.....

Just look and you will see I’m certainly not liked… perhaps even hated by some. Lol

That said, I think WH wins big. Maybe I wouldn’t be the most hated person in WH if someone would start the WH/Greenbrier thread. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

this is the Bobcats schedule.  The next five games is their season, IMHO.  They need to win them all.  The last four for them is a VERY tall order. Once again this is my opinion 

8A583A46-4A83-478C-B6CA-2C61243A7A6D.png

I winning record is a stretch at this point. 

On 8/19/2021 at 7:32 AM, ogor said:

Looks like you answered your own questions.  I was not impressed with Springfield Defense against Westmoreland,  Maybe that was Justin's intention, but I think we can score at least 3 TD's.  Bobcats 21-14.  I just don't see Bobcats giving up more than two TD's.  The field conditions will impact this game for sure.

230114917_4842809069068481_4709759405911443641_n.jpg

227436999_10218524165167783_6996660210416204359_n.jpg

did gb only have like 5 first downs? All that D1 talent how can you suck so bad?

• Like 1