Greenbrier @ Springfield week 1

Kevin38

Offensively they will mix it up between a spread and wing T. 19 is there TE and 10 is their WR. Both are tall and big and would probably win most jumpball battles against our guys. 24 is another dude that has good speed. Their QB is decent. A little short.I saw a 39 run the ball at jamboree who has good speed. I expect to see the Jackets to get after the QB with their speed.  

Defensively 19 is their middle LB covers space. 24 is an outside LB who has the speed to get to the QB and 10 is a corner. 

Jackets should have enough fire power to get it done. I don’t expect a blowout like we’ve seen. Jackets did have handful of starters out. Hopefully they will be back for wk one.

Jackets 27 Bobcats 13 

@brian2000 I left after the pick 6 with @LEON and @JacketLover.  GHS   MLB (Middle Line Backer not Major League Baseball :D) has some wheels for a big man.  The second 2 pt conversion fail because of bad snap.  It should be an interesting game when the Bobcats come to the JAC 

Edited by TheCommissioner

2 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

@brian2000 I left after the pick 6 with @LEON and @JacketLover.  GHS   MLB (Middle Line Backer not Major League Baseball :D) has some wheels for a big man.  The second 2 pt conversion fail because of bad snap.  It should be an interesting game when the Bobcats come to the JAC 

Yea Harpeth QB threw it right to him as he was pressured. I expect the Jackets to be ready. New OL .... will be interesting to see how they run block and protect Devon. 

I think our starting front 7/8 on defense will be solid as well. 

3 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I hear a few players quit at Greenbrier recently. You could tell at the jamboree that their sideline looked somewhat smaller in numbers compared to the last several yrs

@brian2000 we heard that too about the GHS team. Heard between 20 to 35.  That’s quite a few.  #24 for them was QUICK off the snap.  Devon will need protection.  He looks to have really filled out over the off season