TC at Friendship

tcjacket13

26 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

You guys acted like I was insane and had some death grudge, but it's just not there, nobody built the program at Satt Middle for the past 4-5 years, and now they are gonna suffer. Half your lines can't hack it and there's no one to take over.  The past 3 years of "success" have been as much a product of Eden/ Satt @ JSMS as anyone. 

I bet you are turning up the booze and crying right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

About as ugly a win as you could have, but a W is a W. Congrats men! Great effort! Always a battle against FCS. 

I'm gonna preface this by saying, I understand we had a set back and missed out on equivalent to probably 2-3 weeks of valuable time due to COVID, which hopefully is why the game unfolded as it did. BUT.....I was hoping for something different on offense. Boring and predictable play calling. We have too many weapons to settle for L/R off tackle plays. THROW THE BALL WITHOUT FEAR! MIX IT UP! So frustrating. Watching the game, heck I could predict 90% of the plays based on formation. You gotta change tendencies! Too predictable. So much potential with the athletes we have, but if you're stubborn and keep running up the middle against a stacked box, we're gonna get nowhere. I'm just trying to keep it real.

Great effort men...good win! good D plan. I'm optimistic offensive game planning will progress, and conditioning will improve. But...if we try the same O plan next week, we'll get embarrassed against that D front! I hope I'm wrong 

7 minutes ago, TCnation said:

About as ugly a win as you could have, but a W is a W. Congrats men! Great effort! Always a battle against FCS. 

I'm gonna preface this by saying, I understand we had a set back and missed out on equivalent to probably 2-3 weeks of valuable time due to COVID, which hopefully is why the game unfolded as it did. BUT.....I was hoping for something different on offense. Boring and predictable play calling. We have too many weapons to settle for L/R off tackle plays. THROW THE BALL WITHOUT FEAR! MIX IT UP! So frustrating. Watching the game, heck I could predict 90% of the plays based on formation. You gotta change tendencies! Too predictable. So much potential with the athletes we have, but if you're stubborn and keep running up the middle against a stacked box, we're gonna get nowhere. I'm just trying to keep it real.

Great effort men...good win! good D plan. I'm optimistic offensive game planning will progress, and conditioning will improve. But...if we try the same O plan next week, we'll get embarrassed against that D front! I hope I'm wrong 

You are not wrong, I do think there is a lot more in the bag that people may not see for awhile on the offensive side, upperman clear cut favorite next week as they should be 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inthagap said:

When are you guys going to run out of Harpers? Thorn in our side every year.

Harpers are a proud TC tradition and a heckuva bloodline. Lol. Good folks and we're lucky to have em!

Good luck the rest of the way. You guys have a lot of potential! Once that QB and his receivers get in sync, watch out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Are you sober yet? 

You guys are beating your chest over a 2 point victory after that game, vs that team.  That was one of the saddest looking exhibitions of football I've seen in years.

"Oh but we were on quarantine"

I can already tell you, 6 days from now you guys will be saying " Oh... we are so brave for scheduling Upperman, playing up will help us learn"

After Upperman puts it away in the first quarter.