Farragut travel to Beech

eers

Hey Eers! Farragut is generally a pretty good team. Not sure how this season will go for us, definitely some things we need to work on. If I had to guess, I would say it may not be one of our better seasons, but I’m hopeful that I’ll be proven wrong.  Our QB is pretty good and we have some talented receivers and running backs. Some good D linemen too. Kick/punt game is solid. I kinda feel like for us, it comes down to what that O like is gonna do and how well our secondary defends the pass game. Those areas have been a challenge in the pre season. 

7 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

Hey Eers! Farragut is generally a pretty good team. Not sure how this season will go for us, definitely some things we need to work on. If I had to guess, I would say it may not be one of our better seasons, but I’m hopeful that I’ll be proven wrong.  Our QB is pretty good and we have some talented receivers and running backs. Some good D linemen too. Kick/punt game is solid. I kinda feel like for us, it comes down to what that O like is gonna do and how well our secondary defends the pass game. Those areas have been a challenge in the pre season. 

Thank you for your response. As far as I know, these two teams have never met? I would like to be the first to welcome the Admirals faithful to Shackle Island. We always have a great Friday Night atmosphere… it’s what HS football is all about. 

7 minutes ago, eers said:

Thank you for your response. As far as I know, these two teams have never met? I would like to be the first to welcome the Admirals faithful to Shackle Island. We always have a great Friday Night atmosphere… it’s what HS football is all about. 

Awww thanks! I’ve never been to Beech and I’m really looking forward to it! Thanks for the warm welcome. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eers said:

Farragut travels to Shackle Island as Beech makes its debut in 6A football. It should be an electrifying atmosphere Friday night, but I don’t know a lot about Farragut and would like to get some input. 

Thoughts on this one?

Eers, a question! How's this years Beech team compare to the team that opened at Powell last year?

2 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Eers, a question! How's this years Beech team compare to the team that opened at Powell last year?

Smaller on the line, but much more explosive offensively. I expect them to score a bunch of points this year. Several really good pass catchers and two good QBs will eliminate  seeing 8-9 in the box. Defensively they’re coming around and when 100% will be pretty good. 

44 minutes ago, eers said:

Smaller on the line, but much more explosive offensively. I expect them to score a bunch of points this year. Several really good pass catchers and two good QBs will eliminate  seeing 8-9 in the box. Defensively they’re coming around and when 100% will be pretty good. 

Beech by what ever they want! I think Farragut will struggle to go 5-5. Just being honest!