Farragut travel to Beech

eers

1 hour ago, Bluegreymom said:

Does anyone know if there is a bag policy at Beech’s stadium? I have small kids and want to bring a bag of little toys to keep them entertained. Also a diaper bag for the baby. Will they allow this or does it need to be clear? 

Most people laugh at cargo pants, but it's a great loophole. I'm just saying, fill those pockets up, and walk right in.

pk_14_cr_LRG.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Most people laugh at cargo pants, but it's a great loophole. I'm just saying, fill those pockets up, and walk right in.

pk_14_cr_LRG.jpg

Back in the day a buddy of mine put a Fifth of Jack Black in the pocket of a pair of those suckers and waltzed right past the gatekeeper at Stokley Athletic Center at an NIT game no questions asked.  We especially enjoyed that night.  

And that was way before Cargo Pants or Shorts became cool.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

Congratulations to Beech. Tough loss for the Admirals. I wish it had turned out differently but much respect to Beech’s team. 
I enjoyed the concession stand and the great atmosphere. Good luck to y’all the rest of the season. 

Thank you and good luck to the Admirals as well. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, eers said:

Thank you and good luck to the Admirals as well. 

Thanks! My son is #50 on the D line. He was pretty bummed last night but there’s a lot of season to play. 
also, just wanted to say that the hospitality and friendliness from everyone we met from Beech was just awesome. Everyone was so kind and helpful. It’s always nice to play in a venue like that especially when you travel so far! Much appreciated! 

• Like 2

Congrats to Beech. There were a lot of first game mistakes by both teams, but a great deal of effort and good things to build on.

For the Admirals, just too many mistakes and difficulty running the football on multiple red zone opportunities (the bad/early snap was a heartbreaker).

I would really like to see Sentell get more reps on the O Line; I think he could help both the run game and in pass protection. He is tenacious with a motor that doesn't stop and I think he has better feet than other options at OL. He could still play situationally on the DL, because he is certainly one of the best interior D Line options as well. Walker is simply on the field too many snaps IMO and keeping him fresh on D is crucial.