Week 2: Oneida vs Greenback

Spike016

1 hour ago, TheOgre78 said:

They have a couple of games they should win imho with Wartburg & OS, before they hit the harder part of the schedule. Hopefully neither of them have to forfeit like Wartburg vs Harriman due to a "situation"( I do not like saying the C O V word!)

Win or lose the silliness has to stop. It’s embarrassing. 

8 hours ago, crow said:

Great article.Just basic football won the game,nothing fancy for sure but a fun game to watch.Alot of kids hitting each other.LOL.This game shows why the kicking game IMO is one of the most important.Lineplay and the kicking game!Good job to your boys for the win,dissapointed yes but I like the fight I saw from our kids after getting basted by Boyd.We are not there yet but I can see these young kids have the determination to get there.Hope you all win the rest of them.We still have some very,very good teams to play,hope we can stay healthy.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Great article.Just basic football won the game,nothing fancy for sure but a fun game to watch.Alot of kids hitting each other.LOL.This game shows why the kicking game IMO is one of the most important.Lineplay and the kicking game!Good job to your boys for the win,dissapointed yes but I like the fight I saw from our kids after getting basted by Boyd.We are not there yet but I can see these young kids have the determination to get there.Hope you all win the rest of them.We still have some very,very good teams to play,hope we can stay healthy.

Y’all put up 300 yards of offense. Pretty good night. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I didnt expect that.How much did the Indians have?

No idea. The article didn’t mention our yardage other than the 75 penalty yards. We have accumulated 184 penalty yards in 2 games. That’s gotta be a record for us and probably more than rushing yards to date. 

Edited by crow

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I didnt expect that.How much did the Indians have?

1st downs OHS -9 GB 14

rushing OHS 32-130 yards  GB 24-70 yards

passing OHS 6-12 for 97 yards GB 16-31 for 224

Total yards OHS 227 GB 294

penalties OHS 9 for 75 yards SMDH GB 6 for 63 yards

lost turnovers OHS 3 GB 2

T.O.P OHS 20:49 GB 26:37

Just now, crow said:

1st downs OHS -9 GB 14

rushing OHS 32-130 yards  GB 24-70 yards

passing OHS 6-12 for 97 yards GB 16-31 for 224

Total yards OHS 227 GB 294

penalties OHS 9 for 75 yards SMDH GB 6 for 63 yards

lost turnovers OHS 3 GB 2

T.O.P OHS 20:49 GB 26:37

Dead even except the last drive y’all had was basically the yardage difference and our kicker. That’s the difference in this one. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

Dead even except the last drive y’all had was basically the yardage difference and our kicker. That’s the difference in this one. 

Interesting. Very close in all aspects. Didn't expect us to have the time of possession with your rushing yards. But big plays negate time of possession you all had two pretty big plays.

On 8/29/2021 at 8:05 AM, crow said:

Y’all put up 300 yards of offense. Pretty good night. 

I did just find some interesting news.Boyds QB was out for the DA game.The young QB threw 5 picks and had a fumble.DA was ahead 1 score at the half.Boyds starting QB played great against us.They still lost 53-35 but looking at them not having their best QB on the field this could have been a shoot out.6 TOs are a death sentence.Just some info.

52 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I did just find some interesting news.Boyds QB was out for the DA game.The young QB threw 5 picks and had a fumble.DA was ahead 1 score at the half.Boyds starting QB played great against us.They still lost 53-35 but looking at them not having their best QB on the field this could have been a shoot out.6 TOs are a death sentence.Just some info.

Yes it certainly is. Pretty good to stay anywhere close losing that many turnovers and with a back QB. Pretty good showing all things considered.