Week 2: Oneida vs Greenback

Spike016

5 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Oneida coming off a tough first game with a lot of things to clean up welcome the Cherokees of Greenback to the Reservation!

We may not score till game 3.We have to get into game shape.One of our assistants are gonna have to step over the new coach and run our kids into shape since he dont condition the players.i've never seen such a sight.

You all can name the score right now.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We may not score till game 3.We have to get into game shape.One of our assistants are gonna have to step over the new coach and run our kids into shape since he dont condition the players.i've never seen such a sight.

We ain’t world beaters. We can’t hang on to the ball and wanna fight after every play

57 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

At least we can eat good before the game lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Is it really that bad?  

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Did Lambert take the PCC with him? 

Yeah it was bad. The most personal fouls I have seen in a game in a long time. I would say we had more PFs I last nights game than in the last 5 years. A certain player was behind many of them but the teams had to be broken up 2-3 times after things got chippy. I would say Oneida had 10-12 PFs. 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Did Lambert take the PCC with him? 

No this was a rekindle of a series that ended once upon a time due to a substantial brawl. Opinions differ (mainly based on which team you pull for) on who was instigating and who was merely defending themselves. Eithe way gotta maintain composure or you cost your team. We’re not a bunch of punks suddenly but we are probably the most physical I’ve saw us in a very long time and we ain’t little. Some aren’t as fond of getting hit as others and some don’t respond well to it. To be fair some of our boys may not either. Just gotta grow from it and move on. 

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

Yeah it was bad. The most personal fouls I have seen in a game in a long time. I would say we had more PFs I last nights game than in the last 5 years. A certain player was behind many of them but the teams had to be broken up 2-3 times after things got chippy. I would say Oneida had 10-12 PFs. 

No they didn’t. 6 total, 4 of them offsetting according to post game stats. Total penalty yards were 105 I believe. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

No they didn’t. 6 total, 4 of them offsetting according to post game stats. Total penalty yards were 105 I believe. 

One was broadcast as a PF after a sack. Radio made it out to be a lineman shoving a defender out of the face of the QB after the sack. Still a penalty but a lineman protecting his QB is kinda a natural reaction. We had not faced adversity this fall. I thought we’d probably see plenty in this one. Just gotta learn how to respond to it better.