Week 2: Oneida vs Greenback

Spike016

10 minutes ago, crow said:

You know my thoughts and I know yours on the coaching philosophy y’all are having to endure. Can’t change this year now. My thoughts? Go ahead and post the HC job for next season and if principal/AD old Maryville buddy won’t go along with it maybe post his position to. I know a young math teacher that used to play a little QB and coach some that’s finishing his masters right now. Might be looking to break into administration :roflolk: Now wouldn’t that be something :shock:

Lord that would be something! I bet you would buy one of them fancy parking spots over there B)

Pancho!!! , the refs were so bad at KY, I heard bout it all they way out here in the country Davy Crockett fought for!

Side note. its been a mild summer.  We actually got a rain storm in August.  It usually don't rain out here till October! straight up, no joke!

Sipping some tea, watching my Steelers whip Detroit! :flower:

Man, super excited for Coach May this year.  I think he is gonna do some great things for Oneida!

11 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Pancho!!! , the refs were so bad at KY, I heard bout it all they way out here in the country Davy Crockett fought for!

Side note. its been a mild summer.  We actually got a rain storm in August.  It usually don't rain out here till October! straight up, no joke!

Sipping some tea, watching my Steelers whip Detroit! :flower:

Man, super excited for Coach May this year.  I think he is gonna do some great things for Oneida!

Hello smash were coming back up the Mtn again Fri.I hope we can give your Indians a game.Our young team needs some confidence before our region games start.As you stated this also is my favorite game,I hope this series continues.Two great communities and pretty good football for the most part.Not to mention the Mexican food is good too!(can I still say Mexican?)

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Hello smash were coming back up the Mtn again Fri.I hope we can give your Indians a game.Our young team needs some confidence before our region games start.As you stated this also is my favorite game,I hope this series continues.Two great communities and pretty good football for the most part.Not to mention the Mexican food is good too!(can I still say Mexican?)

You know I actually thought the same thing in my “at least we can eat good” post :roflol:

Id imagine you’re fine. They still put that on the signs after all :grin:

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Oh and I don’t give a rats turd about your confidence this week. I hope we beat your eyes shut lol. But I’ll be pulling hard for y’all again the rest of the way. Is that fair? :lol:

50 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Heck yeah my brother!  it's a great time for both teams too, all teams really.  Entire season in front of them.  Ill be watching this on my computer for sure @crow!  Small town, high school football is still the best and it dont get much better than Oneida and Greenback, for sure!

And hey, as a resident who lives in the land of salsa, I would put El Rey's up against any of my Mexican compadres out here!  its pretty good stuff.

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Heck yeah my brother!  it's a great time for both teams too, all teams really.  Entire season in front of them.  Ill be watching this on my computer for sure @crow!  Small town, high school football is still the best and it dont get much better than Oneida and Greenback, for sure!

And hey, as a resident who lives in the land of salsa, I would put El Rey's up against any of my Mexican compadres out here!  its pretty good stuff.

I got them hooked on it last year. OnB text me their orders and I got there ahead of time to speed things along. I thought them GB boys were some big eaters based on their orders. Getting things like steak fajitas with 2 tacos and a salad. That is until they showed up and saw how much was there. I think it’s safe to say they were surprised at lorenzo’s idea of a portion size :roflol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Oneida wins big......by 28

Ah it’s hard to tell about us yet. If we had played a clean game we might’ve hung with Williamsburg. Then again last week’s performance might be our baseline and what we’ll do every week. New staff, new HC, new program philosophy really. We’re learning what we are just like everyone else is about us. Either way I’m gonna get to have a great meal and watch my 2 favorite programs line up with some great guys I don’t get to see nearly as often as I’d like all at The Reservation on a football Friday night. Oh and I have the entire day off. It’s already a great day and it hasn’t happened yet. A win would just be a bonus.