Springfield @ Clarksville Week 2

Kevin38

4 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

It will be a tough game for us. Every game this year will be a tough game 

The Wildcats seem to have somewhat of a run/option type offense from what I have seen in scrims/highlights. I was impressed with the Jackets run defense last night so maybe that works in their favor. I believe the Jackets passing game will open up a lot more starting this week as this still has a chance to be a very good part of this team the more they play together and build chemistry...

9 minutes ago, eers said:

That may be a bit of a stretch. There are some tough ones for sure, but I have the jackets favored in most. 

I so wish that we could have kept the old Region and swapped out Beech for the Station Camp game and Gallatin for the Wilson Central game.  I would have enjoyed those games

Edited by TheCommissioner

3 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I so wish that we could have kept the old Region and swapped out Beech for the Station Camp game and Gallatin for the Wilson Central game.  I would have enjoyed those games

Come on Commish, I’m looking forward to Springfield coming to Shackle Island. 

4 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I wrote that wrong. I MEANT keep old region and Schedule Beech instead of Station Camp and schedule Gallatin instead of Wilson Central.  

sorry my mistake 

With the new school being built in Sumner County, I think it’s a real possibility for those schools to be together with Springfield in a 5A region.