Marion travels to Sequatchie County.

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

You guys really underperform or just weren't showing any plays lol? I think  that was stated as well.

I'm not sure about the "not showing any plays" idea. Would you keep plays in your pocket up only 6? I can understand it's only the 2nd game of the season but kids looked lost as well as coaches. Kids running on and off the field not knowing if they were even supposed to be out there. I believe they've read too much of the hype (I know I did).

I would give Tyner the edge next week by at least 14.

Warriors should make the playoffs though. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

I'm not sure about the "not showing any plays" idea. Would you keep plays in your pocket up only 6? I can understand it's only the 2nd game of the season but kids looked lost as well as coaches. Kids running on and off the field not knowing if they were even supposed to be out there. I believe they've read too much of the hype (I know I did).

I would give Tyner the edge next week by at least 14.

Warriors should make the playoffs though. 

Play to win. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Average is a nice way to put it. The word I would use would put me in Coach T jail probably.

I can see maybe 1 more loss for the Indians and about 3 losses for the Warriors.

Well you know Marion will improve. But it was surprising to see how average. I doubt Marion loses 3 more! Heck Marion only had 9 this year correct?

41 minutes ago, Yeti said:

You guys really underperform or just weren't showing any plays lol? I think  that was stated as well.

Yeti this was a big rivalry game. No way Marion was sandbagging. The game was in doubt in the 3rd quarter. Marion just wasn’t sharp. Plus our Indian defense didn’t play half bad either.

3 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Yeti this was a big rivalry game. No way Marion was sandbagging. The game was in doubt in the 3rd quarter. Marion just wasn’t sharp. Plus our Indian defense didn’t play half bad either.

I believe you all made an improvement in your team since your first game and Marion underperformed to their standards. I'm sure it was a great game though. Guarantee both teams will be better for it.

37 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I hear you but at this point 14 can’t throw it good enough. Does Marion have good enough WRs?

He can throw it if he's allowed too. We just didn't call any pass plays. Maybe they're not wanting to put too much pressure on him. We will have to start throwing soon. Seq stacked the box all night. There are a few on our schedule that will stack it and we won't bust those long runs like last night.

We will line up and run the ball this season and hope to wear teams down in the 2nd half. You could see that last night. At some point you need to work on passing game in pressure situations. 

Edited by PurplePower68

24 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

He can throw it if he's allowed too. We just didn't call any pass plays. Maybe they're not wanting to put too much pressure on him. We will have to start throwing soon. Seq stacked the box all night. There are a few on our schedule that will stack it and we won't bust those long runs like last night.

We will line up and run the ball this season and hope to wear teams down in the 2nd half. You could see that last night. At some point you need to work on passing game in pressure situations. 

I don’t know if you wore Sequatchie down more than we just lost out spirit with the turnovers and penalties on the offense. Make sense?

13 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I don’t know if you wore Sequatchie down more than we just lost out spirit with the turnovers and penalties on the offense. Make sense?

Idk. MC was gashing them in the 3rd and starting in the 4th with Taye at qb. The last 10 min of the game Taye and Rylee only played defense. Don't get me wrong, Seq played a very good game.

3 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Offense, We have no offense! We haven’t done anything in 8 quarters of live football. If things doesn’t change we won’t win a game!