WHS Lady Chargers!

WHSmom

If you didn't get to the Westview Thanksgiving Classic, you missed some great early season basketball last weekend!

Marshfield Missouri gave Westview a very physical, hard-nosed (ask Cavin and Fuqua!) game on Friday night.

Lady Chargers did great this weekend; Coach McMillan has some depth he hasn't had in the past few years and the younger kids came in and really held their own. All of the moms and dads are so proud - we just about can't stand ourselves!

Got to see two SEC signees go head-to-head with Rowsey from Chester County and Mincy from Briarcrest; and Westview's two OVC signees (Cavin and Fuqua) begin a great senior season.

Selena and Christie, keep nailing those 3's! You're all just all so much fun to watch and you are all special!

Let's go and get Milan Tuesday night!

To quote a "famous" WHS fan:

GET UP 'VIEW!

I've got gas in the truck (and they've still got cracker jacks 3/$1.00 at Save-A-Lot!!)

See you there.

(tricky V's and SC; concession queens for life and bball moms forever - now if we could just keep someone from burning down Westview with the popcorn popper!!!) You all know who you are! The cow farmer's wife will never live that one down (because we won't let her)!

Love you guys.

GET UP 'VIEW !!!!!

I heard there might be a beating tonite down in Milan. 2-0 start for the Lady Chargers, headed to # 3.

Westview got a quality win against a good looking team from Marshfield, MO, on a night when we didn't play all that well....poor shooting, Cavin got 3 1st half fouls, and Fuqua got injured for a little while. A great job in the 2nd half by the ladies and the Wizard. I just "knowed" that "3" was going in at the end for Reynolds ( keep firing that 3 ball up there ) Just a good solid club in Marshfield, then, I heard we had the gas tank full on Saturday nite against USJ...

Well, I am having a hard time deciding what to do tonite, as I hate to miss the 'VIEW, but my services might be needed at the Gibson Co-Chester Co matchup. Oh, what a tough decision I have today !!!!

Tonites Picks:

Girls

Westview 72

Milan 35

Chester Co 46

Gibson Co 56

Boys

Westview 57

Milan 56

Chester Co 51

Gibson Co 39

GET UP 'VIEW

[Edited by WesCharge on 12-3-02 9:03A]

OK, WHSMom that was a direct hit and it "burned"! ;) Oh well, it was worth knowing that the Wizard had to sprint all the way across the school to turn the fire alarm off. I guess it's just a "little" payback for all the times our offspring had to run for something! Hummmm.... you know I have four years left to be the Popcorn Queen with the youngest offspring joining the Lady Charger's next year. The Wizard better get ready to exercise!! :D

It's time for the FAB FIVE to start their last Lady Charger BB season, charging those young Lady Bulldogs with all they got-and that's a lot. But don't think the whole show is up to the Sr class. The bench is warmed up and ready to play with anyone. What a great season ahead of them!! Get up'View, we're counting on YOU. Lady Chargers are in the HOUSE!!! shooting the lights out. :D'View

Guest fanoftheview

We are the best in the west! We have made many wonderful memories together all these years. From cleaning "Ryno's hiney" at the softball park to "cow woman's" almost burning down the popcorn stand! Wouldn't trade it for all the cow's in Texas! Go - the tricky vickie's, cow woman, and the the wonderful and much loved S. Cavin! GET UP VIEW!!! B)

By the way, I'll spring for the Jacks and you spring for the gas.... :o