Beech hosts Henry County

eers

13 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Haha its funny as crap that somebody is sending players my posts!! Fine I guess I will come clean. I only been saying HC doesn't have a chance just to be messing with you Beech posters. Good lord. Lol can't even have a little fun without everyone taking everything so serious all the time...

Well, you’re not fooling us.  Lol

We definitely expect your best shot. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, eers said:

Well, you’re not fooling us.  Lol

We definitely expect your best shot. 

Lol yeah and this is for the coach that sent it to the players...send this to the players...you sir have been jealous since day 1 of that Patriot Nation account. If that's what you try to do is turn the players against me to make yourself feel better then go right ahead...im one of the biggest fans of Henry County football and can't nobody take that away from me. There was a guy that would give predictions last year of like 21-14 with us and Kenwood...I mean come on. We all just BS on here. But for you to stoop that low, THAT'S CRAZY!! If you are trying to just fire up the kids then so be it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

And since whoever it was sent that to the players lets air out some other stuff. I spent over $4,000 of my money on that Patriot Nation Instagram account for player edits and one of the top motivational speakers in the world for the Henry County football players, the coaches, and for the community to have something to really be proud of and something totally different to get motivated. Im just a hard working blue collar guy, I dont have 4 grand to throw around but I felt it was something this community would enjoy and I can clearly see now that it didnt mean squat. I am more hurt that you (whoever you are) would do that behind my back. That's absolutely insane when we always BS on these threads. Absolutely ridiculous...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, MSURacer said:

Looks like you got your wish. 

Tf is going on in here? 

Somebody wants to message players my messages on here. And I'm pretty sure who it was. He wants to go behind my back and do that then I will air it all out. I have done nothing but good for those guys and because I get on here and just try to act like we don't have a chance against Beech (to mess with the Beech posters) they wanna send it all to the players to turn them against me. 

1 minute ago, BigRed88 said:

Somebody wants to message players my messages on here. And I'm pretty sure who it was. He wants to go behind my back and do that then I will air it all out. I have done nothing but good for those guys and because I get on here and just try to act like we don't have a chance against Beech (to mess with the Beech posters) they wanna send it all to the players to turn them against me. 

So is all this the reason you deleted the Patriot Nation account? 

5 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

So is all this the reason you deleted the Patriot Nation account? 

The reason I deleted it was because of the ungratefulness from certain people. I got tired of pouring my heart, ideas and money into getting player edits and several other things done. I worked with a graphic design artist in Knoxville and me and her created a lot of cool things. It was all for nothing unfortunately....

Edited by BigRed88
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, BigRed88 said:

The reason I deleted it was because of the ungratefulness from certain people. I got tired of pouring my ideas, thoughts and money into getting player edits and several other things done. I worked with a graphic design artist in Knoxville and me and her created a lot of cool things. It was all for nothing unfortunately....

Do whatever's best for you man. I know you love HC football, so do I, but it ain't worth your peace of mind. 

• Upvote 2

If Henry County offense will show up like it did in the preseason and all those boys are healthy annnnnddd if there is actually a fine mix of plays rather than the same 3 like we did against Summit than maybe there will be more points on the board. Anyone else notice that the passes that put points on the board were actually longer than 15 yard passes? We’ve got the talent for a hot hot offense. Defense on the other hand needs an attitude adjustment. Fill in some gaps, swarming to the ball, play for the guy next to each other. Maybe even be ready to blow someone’s socks off! I hope these guys can come back and show this state and our community some Patriot Pride and put in some work to put Beech in a tight spot this Friday!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

If Henry County offense will show up like it did in the preseason and all those boys are healthy annnnnddd if there is actually a fine mix of plays rather than the same 3 like we did against Summit than maybe there will be more points on the board. Anyone else notice that the passes that put points on the board were actually longer than 15 yard passes? We’ve got the talent for a hot hot offense. Defense on the other hand needs an attitude adjustment. Fill in some gaps, swarming to the ball, play for the guy next to each other. Maybe even be ready to blow someone’s socks off! I hope these guys can come back and show this state and our community some Patriot Pride and put in some work to put Beech in a tight spot this Friday!

Let 'em know brother!! Couldn't have said it better....