Beech hosts Henry County

eers

1 hour ago, brian2000 said:

I thought HC was going to be contenders this yr. Is it bc of the Summit outcome?

They will be fine, the Summit game is misleading imo,  as long as half their roster isnt out due to covid, they will be fine against Beech...

Edited by Kevin38

4 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

As an old coach told me one time, you play like you practice and that was a true statement concerning last weeks game.

Yep and as us Henry County fans have seen in the scrimmages, we played Friday night about how we performed all preseason. Defense was bad in all 3 scrimmages. Christian Brothers had their way with us, MBA pretty much had their way (they missed a few deep balls that would have made it even worse), Haywood scored at will. Then that translated to last week against Summit. Sorry guys but Beech is going to do the same...

Haha its funny as crap that somebody is sending players my posts!! Fine I guess I will come clean. I only been saying HC doesn't have a chance just to be messing with you Beech posters. Good lord. Lol can't even have a little fun without everyone taking everything so serious all the time...