Beech hosts Henry County

eers

4 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

What is going on offensively with HC?  They are suppose to have some players on offense?  Thought they would be putting up some better numbers regardless who they play. 

They have some talented skill guys and some big guys up front. Just didn’t seem to put it together last night. I credit a lot of that to who they’ve played so far. Beech held Farragut to 7 last week and they scored 38 last night. HC will be fine and they’re going to score plenty of points this year. 

On 8/27/2021 at 9:56 PM, BigRed88 said:

Yeah and STILL won! Henry County just isn't good. That's just all there is to it. Springfield should easily win the region. Thats all I got to say...

Good by what standard?  Springfield will not win it easily,   When a team graduates 25 plus, there is some growing pains, especially when Henry plays two top teams in the state in week 1 and 2.    It is easy to be critical of anyone not you,    Look in the mirror and  see yourself for who you are,     We will be fine,   so if we dont win the state championship, is it a total loss,   well, we have won 2 in  52 years,   i guess that is a loss for those other 50 years,    I will bet you $50 that HC wins the region?

5 hours ago, HCHSladyPats said:

Good by what standard?  Springfield will not win it easily,   When a team graduates 25 plus, there is some growing pains, especially when Henry plays two top teams in the state in week 1 and 2.    It is easy to be critical of anyone not you,    Look in the mirror and  see yourself for who you are,     We will be fine,   so if we dont win the state championship, is it a total loss,   well, we have won 2 in  52 years,   i guess that is a loss for those other 50 years,    I will bet you $50 that HC wins the region?

I have Covid pretty badly and really don't have the energy to be typing this but I wanted to quickly say, we have built a standard around Henry County where it is championship or bust. Most fans know that. That's a good mindset to have if you ask me. That means we care. Yes, deep runs in the playoffs are good successful seasons too. Good luck to the Big Red this week. I'm probably going to miss this one. All love! 

Edited by BigRed88
  • Upvote 3

On 8/29/2021 at 6:20 PM, HCHSladyPats said:

well the jackets hope your right...but anyone with common sense knows HC is the team to beat in this region. We plan on trying to make a run but like the old saying to be the man you gotta beat the man and the man of this region has been HC