Week 2 Anderson County Mavs host Science Hill

olhickory

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah here we go again...lol

I'll be honest Mavs, I didn't realize how tough your schedule was. Not saying this happens, but you guys could be staring at 0-6. Fulton is much better than I thought they'd be this year, Rhea County is always a tough out, and we all already know about SD and Elizabethton.

14 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I'll be honest Mavs, I didn't realize how tough your schedule was. Not saying this happens, but you guys could be staring at 0-6. Fulton is much better than I thought they'd be this year, Rhea County is always a tough out, and we all already know about SD and Elizabethton.

You have made a very good assessment...I may have to chalk this season up as a rebuilding season. We actually from what I seen do not loose many this year. Tonight's game I did not see a lot fire the second half...and that have never seen. If we were just filling them out...then we done a very good job at that....Our fire power passing was just unexpected or the lack of it... We did it all night against Powell with Nolen too. I am so confused.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

19 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You have made a very good assessment...I may have to chalk this season up as a rebuilding season. We actually from what I seen do not loose many this year. Tonight's game I did not see a lot fire the second half...and that have never seen. If we were just filling them out...then we done a very good job at that....Our fire power passing was just unexpected or the lack of it... We did it all night against Powell with Nolen too. I am so confused.

Nolen is 1 dude that you can double team on the line and get away with it.  Powell’s defense sucks other than him.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Betsy said it best - Powell's defense is not good. Bishop is going to shred them next week.

11 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Nolen is 1 dude that you can double team on the line and get away with it.  Powell’s defense sucks other than him.  

He will go hard one play then take the next three off. If they ever get him in shape we will really get to see what he’s capable of. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1