Macon County @ Westmoreland

GBO52

3 hours ago, biggest said:

If this game is in west prepare for late hit's, dirty play &classless coach making a ####of himself!

Name one time Coach Perry has acted classless??????? I been at every game since he started and I ain't seen him out of pocket once!

3 hours ago, GBO52 said:

You are drunk

Go back and watch the first half of our game  last year. I guarantee you that if you don’t have blinders on you will see what I’m talking about!

I will give your coach credit though, since after halftime your kids played much cleaner! 

No one likes getting beat like y’all were the first half… especially high school kids, so I understand emotions getting out of hand, but your kids were awful that first half. They even tried to take our WR knee out after the whistle!

Not talking crap here… watch the game and and take your Westy blinders off and I’m for sure you will agree!

Edited by H2Oman

On 8/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, biggest said:

If this game is in west prepare for late hit's, dirty play &classless coach making a ####of himself!

Dude Macon and Westmoreland may not get along and certainly they get a little Sumner County home cooking with the refs but this is simply not true.   I have never seen the Eagles play dirty or their coaches act crazy.