Sonny Moore top 10 1A

Tide21

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Mckenzie may not be as good defensively right now but they will improve. Huntingdon seemed slow. I didn’t see speed anywhere. H2o lost a lot didnt they ?  

They did yes, but will be top 5 end of season I bet. Will Huntingdon? I'm asking not being smart.

2 minutes ago, Yeti said:

They did yes, but will be top 5 end of season I bet. Will Huntingdon? I'm asking not being smart.

Maybe even H20 won't be top 5. My top 5 right now in the East is Meigs, Marion, Bledsoe, Trousdale, and Hampton. Not sure if H20 at least right now could beat any of those or Huntingdon beat those for that matter. Anyhow sorry somehow this thread derailed some.

It's early and just speculation etc. 

Edited by Yeti
Spelling

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Maybe even H20 won't be top 5. My top 5 right now in the East is Meigs, Marion, Bledsoe, Trousdale, and Hampton. Not sure if H20 at least right now could beat any of those or Huntingdon beat those for that matter. Anyhow sorry somehow this thread derailed some.

It's early and just speculation etc. 

We will be up there somewhere at the end of the season. We’ll get a few back and our offense is better than expected.

I again wouldn’t put TC in the top 5 right now, but from experience I know they’ll make their way up there by years end!

17 minutes ago, OldTownRoad said:

Clay County is at 165? That puts them at #9 and bumps out Cornersville from your list (interestingly enough, these two play in a few weeks at Cornersville.

Ok that’s a team I didn’t know was 1a I’m not familiar with all of them.  

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

We will be up there somewhere at the end of the season. We’ll get a few back and our offense is better than expected.

I again wouldn’t put TC in the top 5 right now, but from experience I know they’ll make their way up there by years end!

Do you have guys injured ? 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I hope covid isn’t as big of an issue this year. It’s over blown in my opinion for children at least obviously there are people who don’t need to get it 

Me too, but we just had the state fair in our county ( which means more opportunity for spreading) and one of our county’s city school districts has already shut down this week due to Covid.

My wife is a High School teacher at a private school and she is saying that it is running rampant there too.

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Me too, but we just had the state fair in our county ( which means more opportunity for spreading) and one of our county’s city school districts has already shut down this week due to Covid.

My wife is a High School teacher at a private school and she is saying that it is running rampant there too.

Yeah I don’t want to get in the discussion I could go on forever. The majority of us are going to get it 

• Like 1